Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 09 2011
By: pitythefool852 Hekseville Citizen 376 posts

What'll be your first game on a PlayStation-Certified phone?

3 replies 25 views Edited Feb 9, 2011

If you were to buy a PlayStation Certified phone, like the Xperia Play, what game would you install on it first, and why?

So far, the only games confirmed for the PlayStation Suite are PSOne Classics, so, until they announce other games, I hope people just say which PSOne games they'd like to have on the move.

For me, the first game that I install will probably be Mr Driller (ミスタードリラー)

http://www22.atpages.jp/nbgisub/dri_logo.png

Wow, that's a big image.

This game was on almost every platform, and is also a PSOne Classic, at least in the Hong Kong Store.  I got quite addicted to this game in video game arcades here in HK, and I was quite proud of my high scores, as I never got good scores on any game other than this, Time Crisis and ParaParaParadise. 

Now, years later, I have it on my PSN, but don't play it too much on the PS3 because, well, I've got Uncharted 2 MP and the Killzone 3 Demo/Beta to play on there.  If it was on my phone though, I'd probably play this game every day.   It's great in five minute bursts, has little or no story, and it's quite addictive, although a bit annoying when you get pancaked by a falling block.

Of course, I'd play other games on a PlayStation Certified phone, if I got one, but this classic game would be my first.

PityTheFool852

☆ Click to learn about the Japan Relief Fund on PS Store details ☆

Even if you can't donate to the fund yourself, please tell everyone you know on PSN about it, and mention it in your forum signatures :smileyhappy:
Message 1 of 4 (25 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Re: What'll be your first game on a PlayStation-Certified phone?

Feb 9, 2011

Final Fantasy 7, 8 or 9 whichever is released 1st I guess... but I doubt Ill be geting the Xpedia Play since Im also buyng the NGP, Id feel kinda weird carrying around 2 pspish things =/

I'm no troll, I just dont like you.
Message 2 of 4 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
376 posts

Feb 9, 2011

DEMOCRAC-Y wrote:

Final Fantasy 7, 8 or 9 whichever is released 1st I guess... but I doubt Ill be geting the Xpedia Play since Im also buyng the NGP, Id feel kinda weird carrying around 2 pspish things =/

Haven't they been released overseas yet?  7, 8 and 9 are all on the HK PS Store, but they only have the Japanese version so far, which kind of sucks.

Still waiting for the the English one.  I don't mind playing Mr Driller in Japanese, but FF would be hard work!

PityTheFool852

☆ Click to learn about the Japan Relief Fund on PS Store details ☆

Even if you can't donate to the fund yourself, please tell everyone you know on PSN about it, and mention it in your forum signatures :smileyhappy:
Message 3 of 4 (25 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
989 posts

Feb 9, 2011

They are all on the US store =/ since a loong time ago o.O  but yea that would be hard O.O only FF id play in japanese would be FF13 since its just X,X,X,X,X,X,X,X

I'm no troll, I just dont like you.
Message 4 of 4 (25 Views)
0 Likes