Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2924 posts

Re: What is your opinion of female gamers?

Dec 8, 2009
i couldn't care less about the gender of a gamer. most of the females on my friends list play shooters. couple of em are pretty good.
Message Edited by smurfinator on 12-08-2009 01:19 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 335 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1978 posts

Dec 8, 2009

I was extremely happy to see my last girlfriend actually sit down and enjoy a game or 2 with me.

I'd honestly prefer to date a female gamer then not. 

There would have to be multiple consoles in the house, though.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 335 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Dec 8, 2009

Anyone can play whatever they want to. (No kids, don't play with fire though :smileytongue:

Girl, guy; it's all whatever to me.

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 335 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13351 posts

Dec 8, 2009

DeathOfADove wrote:

About a week ago a friend and I were talking and he made the comment that "girls shouldn't play shooters".

What are your thoughts on this matter?

Personally, I think that girls can be just as good, if not better than guys at shooters and games of that sort.

I think your friend is close minded and an idiot. Women have the same right to play whatever game they want to. In fact, some of the better gamers overall that I've come across on cod4 and mw2 have been women. Also, women rule in the Left 4 Dead series. When you play online with that game, don't be surprised to see the room full of women mostly.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 335 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
955 posts

Dec 8, 2009
There aren't enough of them.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 335 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8694 posts

Dec 8, 2009
they should play games like, Do the Dishes, and Make me a Sammich, but not to be restricted, they could also play, Sally does the Laundry!

~Fighting the Good Fight~
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 335 (9 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14002 posts

Dec 8, 2009

It's not that guys don't mind female gamers, because they don't. It's just they don't want to be pwned by female gamers in online multiplayer, especially in a shooting games. It's like losing to your sister in basketball, sure she might be good but guys hate the idea of losing to a girl. But hey, female gamers should play what they want. So whatever.

Yeah, my opinion is that gamers are gamers and the fact that some of them are female doesn't make a differance to me. I play anyway.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 335 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Dec 8, 2009

I agree with an earlier poster. A person playing, is simply that. . . another person playing. Their gender has nothing to do with anything. The only people who make a stink about it, are fake e-gangsters, lonely shut-ins, and complete losers. Also, it never matters who wins or loses, there really isn't anything on the line. You should be playing to play, and having fun while doing it. If you're not having fun, you should probably power down the console and seek some type of therapy.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 335 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Dec 8, 2009

Krayzie, your signature is simply awesome.

I'm not sure if it's because I'm easily amused or if it's because it truly is that funny but I stopped reading everyones responses just to sit and watch your signature and laugh.

But yeah.. Thanks to everyone for their responses.

Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 335 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Dec 8, 2009

Hawkfan267 wrote:

It's not that guys don't mind female gamers, because they don't. It's just they don't want to be pwned by female gamers in online multiplayer, especially in a shooting games. It's like losing to your sister in basketball, sure she might be good but guys hate the idea of losing to a girl. But hey, female gamers should play what they want. So whatever.

Yeah, my opinion is that gamers are gamers and the fact that some of them are female doesn't make a differance to me. I play anyway.

EXACTLY!! you wouldn't believe the stupid list of messages i get in Team Fortress 2 from dumb guys who yell at me to get off the ps3, and that girls aren't supposed to play those games etc just because i'm GOOD at th game and probably killed them a bunch. 

maybe most girls avoid shooters because most guys in there are spoiled whiners :smileytongue:

http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/join.asp?idr=51433244013
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 335 (9 Views)
0 Likes