Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
4534 posts

Re: What have Video Games done for you?

Aug 8, 2012

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

Interesting,

what are the three DS coins, and what kind of things can you do with them.   Sounds like an interesting incentive to keep the 3DS on you and go for a long walk!  XD

There aren't three DS coins, it's 3DS coins :smileytongue:.  They're called "play coins."  They are used for the built in games and some other games, e.g. in Street Fighter you can unlock little figures for a sort of trading/streetpass minigame.  It isn't really an incentive for a long walk, since you max out at 10 coins (1000 steps, not quite half a mile) per day; Street Pass is more of an incentive (connect to nearby 3DSs) but it's pretty uncommon for me to meet people except in certain places like GameStop.  I still take it with me a lot of places though.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 34 (264 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Cool thanks for the info guys.

Sounds that its more of an interesting feature than really being very helpful though.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 34 (261 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1095 posts

Aug 12, 2012
Games have given me laughter, joy, and inspiration.

Where they have transcended the virtual world are in the amazing bonds I have made with people and a mild case of carpal tunnel.
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 34 (248 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Aug 13, 2012

Video games are a fun hobby, that are something I enjoy.    They can also be a way to escape from stresses from the day or week.   or as a way to vent frustration.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 34 (242 Views)
0 Likes