Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 18 2012
By: PapaWarlock PlayStation MVP 11161 posts

The difference between Gamers and Non-Gamers.

12 replies 374 views Edited Jul 18, 2012

I came across this picture and changed the labels. Thought I'd share.

gamer

Message 1 of 13 (374 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28751 posts

Re: The difference between Gamers and Non-Gamers.

Jul 18, 2012
Message 2 of 13 (372 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11127 posts

Jul 18, 2012

I think this is a concern for both gamers and non-gamers alike. Even gamers wear clothing (odd as it may seem), and run out of things to wear whether for a special occasion or all their clothes are dirty/full of holes, etc.

It's less likely that non-gamers will run out of gaming options if they rarely strike up a habit of gaming for even a little while. The non-gaming enthusiast may pick up a controller on a rare occasion to try out a game at a party or just hanging out at a friend's place for the day/week. To find that they'll need something else to put in their gaming machine is to say they've become a regular gamer with a sense to try on more experiences that suit their fashion needs.

Message 3 of 13 (370 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11161 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2012

GrayGargoyle wrote:

I think this is a concern for both gamers and non-gamers alike. Even gamers wear clothing (odd as it may seem), and run out of things to wear whether for a special occasion or all their clothes are dirty/full of holes, etc.

It's less likely that non-gamers will run out of gaming options if they rarely strike up a habit of gaming for even a little while. The non-gaming enthusiast may pick up a controller on a rare occasion to try out a game at a party or just hanging out at a friend's place for the day/week. To find that they'll need something else to put in their gaming machine is to say they've become a regular gamer with a sense to try on more experiences that suit their fashion needs.

Ye know Gray, pyschoanalyzing a joke kind of kills it :smileyembarrassed:

To be honest the picture originally was Women and Men. I felt that was too sexist for a gaming forum  an MVP to share on a gaming forum so I changed it to this to make it a tad bit more appropriate.

Message 4 of 13 (368 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11127 posts

Jul 18, 2012

It's a good thing no one invites me to comedy clubs then... otherwise, the psychoanalytically lecturing would have the room dead quiet with people angrily leaving. :smileylol:

But in all seriousness, there are obviously girls and women and even much older women who game. Perhaps there's a gamer parent out there right now letting their much younger daughter hold the controller and press its buttons.

Message 5 of 13 (365 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11161 posts

Jul 18, 2012

GrayGargoyle wrote:

But in all seriousness, there are obviously girls and women and even much older women who game. Perhaps there's a gamer parent out there right now letting their much younger daughter hold the controller and press its buttons.

That's why I edited the picture :smileyvery-happy: My daughter plays them but not as much as I do.

Message 6 of 13 (363 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7297 posts

Jul 18, 2012

I think it's kind of humorous how gaming was considered the thing NOT to do if you wanted to be cool, but now gamering is considered cool. And people think they're hardcore gamers and only play CoD :smileytongue:

They're gamers, but they have yet to reach hardcore gaming.

soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Message 7 of 13 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4068 posts

Jul 18, 2012

PapaWarlock wrote:

I came across this picture and changed the labels. Thought I'd share.

gamer

LOL!!! So true...I am guilty of this. The gaming part anyways.

Message 8 of 13 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13358 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 18, 2012

My problem is that I can't decide what to wear while gaming..

and no I'm not a chick..

it was a joke..

don't overanalyze it..

Message 9 of 13 (353 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11161 posts

Jul 18, 2012

THEGREENSKEEPER wrote:

My problem is that I can't decide what to wear while gaming..

/grin/

Well it you're wearing your birthday suit, please don't tell us. :smileylol: There are somethings that are not meant to be known :smileyvery-happy:

Message 10 of 13 (347 Views)
0 Likes