Big Daddy
18294 posts

Re: The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection for $20

Jul 22, 2012

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ICO+and+Shadow+of+the+Colossus+Collection+-+PlayStation+3/1972853.p?id=1...

also $20 at bestbuy now.. 

guess it's $20 now everywhere then.. ?

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 46 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2801 posts

Jul 23, 2012

dulun18 wrote:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ICO+and+Shadow+of+the+Colossus+Collection+-+PlayStation+3/1972853.p?id=1...

Not quite, Target still has it for $40, which doesn't make sense because it was a price drop for the game.:smileyindifferent:

http://www.target.com/p/ico-and-shadow-of-the-colossus-collection-playstation-3/-/A-13587046

Message 22 of 46 (460 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18294 posts

Jul 24, 2012

TakeUrBestShot wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

Not quite, Target still has it for $40, which doesn't make sense because it was a price drop for the game.:smileyindifferent:

http://www.target.com/p/ico-and-shadow-of-the-colossus-collection-playstation-3/-/A-13587046

just received a coupon for $10 off :smileyhappy: from the games that i purchased at bestbuy ($10 games)..

so i could use it toward ico and shadow of collosus :smileyhappy:  since it would be $10 something plus tax after the coupon :smileyhappy:

Message 23 of 46 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2801 posts

Jul 24, 2012

dulun18 wrote:

TakeUrBestShot wrote:

dulun18 wrote:

just received a coupon for $10 off :smileyhappy: from the games that i purchased at bestbuy ($10 games)..

so i could use it toward ico and shadow of collosus :smileyhappy:  since it would be $10 something plus tax after the coupon :smileyhappy:

Awesome deal with extra savings! If I had the money I would try to get in on the deal too.

Message 24 of 46 (451 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18294 posts

Jul 28, 2012

TakeUrBestShot wrote:

dulun18 wrote

Awesome deal with extra savings! If I had the money I would try to get in on the deal too.

if they have ICO and shadow of colossus for $10 then it will be even better!!  since after the coupon it's FREE !!  LOL

Message 25 of 46 (443 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2801 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

dulun18 wrote:

TakeUrBestShot wrote:

dulun18 wrote

if they have ICO and shadow of colossus for $10 then it will be even better!!  since after the coupon it's FREE !!  LOL

That would be mad crazy awesome if they have it for $10 and with the certificate you would get it for free! :smileyhappy:

I'm thinking about signing up for  Gamers Club Unlocked, right now I have the free Gamers Club membership. I think it would be worth it since Best Buy has some pretty sweet deals on games. Like right now GC members can get Twisted Metal for $20 or CoD: MW3 for $35 until Aug 4th. And they're having their B2G1 free sale on used games again. :smileyhappy:

Message 26 of 46 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18294 posts

Jul 29, 2012

TakeUrBestShot wrote:
That would be mad crazy awesome if they have it for $10 and with the certificate you would get it for free! :smileyhappy:

I'm thinking about signing up for  Gamers Club Unlocked, right now I have the free Gamers Club membership. I think it would be worth it since Best Buy has some pretty sweet deals on games. Like right now GC members can get Twisted Metal for $20 or CoD: MW3 for $35 until Aug 4th. And they're having their B2G1 free sale on used games again. :smileyhappy:

i don't like these so cal lmembership club..   unless it's COSTCO :smileyhappy:

since these game membership do not really save anything....  since i can get great deals without being a member or paying extra for so call membership..

black friday and shop online is the best place to buy games :smileyhappy:  Amazon and newegg  are the 2 sites that i use for the last 8-9 yrs!!

FREE SHIPPING  and NO SALE TAX... and the games are often CHEAPER..     so :smileyhappy:

i check every now and then for good deals ,  book mark the games i want..  and shop for the bunch of them when they are on sale..  or during Black Friday

$10-$15  is my price range for NEW GAMES :smileyhappy:  

i hesitate when it's at $20...    and don't bother if it's above $20  :smileysad:..

what can i saY??.. i'm a cheapskate..  (since mortgage, bills, etc.. have to take top priority)

Message 27 of 46 (433 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2801 posts

Jul 29, 2012

dulun18 wrote:

TakeUrBestShot wrote:

i don't like these so cal lmembership club..   unless it's COSTCO :smileyhappy:

since these game membership do not really save anything....  since i can get great deals without being a member or paying extra for so call membership..

black friday and shop online is the best place to buy games :smileyhappy:  Amazon and newegg  are the 2 sites that i use for the last 8-9 yrs!!

FREE SHIPPING  and NO SALE TAX... and the games are often CHEAPER..     so :smileyhappy:

i check every now and then for good deals ,  book mark the games i want..  and shop for the bunch of them when they are on sale..  or during Black Friday

$10-$15  is my price range for NEW GAMES :smileyhappy:  

i hesitate when it's at $20...    and don't bother if it's above $20  :smileysad:..

what can i saY??.. i'm a cheapskate..  (since mortgage, bills, etc.. have to take top priority)

The other reason I hesitate to sign up for Gamers Club Unlocked is because I really don't shop at Best Buy unless they have a really good deal. And I'm already a Gamestop Powerup Rewards Pro member. I found some of Best Buy's used game prices to be about $8-$10 cheaper depending on the game compared to Gamestop. I want to save up some money for Black Friday so I can get in on some awesome deals.

Rent, bills, and other necessities always come before luxury items, got to save some money when and where I can too. Maybe instead of cheapskate you could say thrifty or frugal though. :smileyhappy: Amazon and Newegg have some sweet deals for games so I buy from them on a fairly regular basis. It's saves me the trouble of having to put at least $5 towards pre-orders if I don't have the money. Plus no tax and free shipping is a great money saver too.

Speaking of games that are $20, Rayman: Origins has dropped to that price at most every retail store or website. Amazon is offering free standard shipping for the PS3 version ($19.50 is their price). :smileyhappy: 

Message 28 of 46 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18294 posts

Aug 4, 2012

TakeUrBestShot wrote:
Rent, bills, and other necessities always come before luxury items, got to save some money when and where I can too. Maybe instead of cheapskate you could say thrifty or frugal though. :smileyhappy: Amazon and Newegg have some sweet deals for games so I buy from them on a fairly regular basis. It's saves me the trouble of having to put at least $5 towards pre-orders if I don't have the money. Plus no tax and free shipping is a great money saver too.

Speaking of games that are $20, Rayman: Origins has dropped to that price at most every retail store or website. Amazon is offering free standard shipping for the PS3 version ($19.50 is their price). :smileyhappy: 

I shop at Costco mostly  :smileyhappy:.. will go to wal-mart every now and then..   but for games needs.. it's either amazon or newegg.. sometimes bestbuy if they have sale like the last time! :smileyhappy:

i prefer to shop online to avoid  sale tax as much as i can..

$20 is a price point i'll pay for exclusive NEW game.. if it's multi then it's $15 and under only..

Message 29 of 46 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2801 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

dulun18 wrote:

TakeUrBestShot wrote:

I shop at Costco mostly  :smileyhappy:.. will go to wal-mart every now and then..   but for games needs.. it's either amazon or newegg.. sometimes bestbuy if they have sale like the last time! :smileyhappy:

i prefer to shop online to avoid  sale tax as much as i can..

$20 is a price point i'll pay for exclusive NEW game.. if it's multi then it's $15 and under only..

Most of the shopping I do is at Walmart and sometimes Target depending on the sale they're having. If there's things on sale for good prices at the grocery stores I'll nab some stuff from them too. I really need to sign up for a Costco membership, isn't like $50 for annual membership with two cards?

Amazon and Newegg are my best friends in the savings on games department. Thanks to Newegg I'll be getting Madden NFL 13 for $45 with no tax and free three-day shipping. I also paid $45 for NCAA Football 13 with no tax and free two-day shipping from Amazon (I had a trial Prime membership at the time). $15-$20 for exclusives and $10-$15 for multi games are great prices points. I can't wait to see what will be on sale during Black Friday. The only new game I'm getting in November is Black Ops 2, which seriously helps the BF purchasing budget. :smileyhappy:

Message 30 of 46 (415 Views)
0 Likes