17758 posts

Re: Sorcery is pretty good!!..

Jul 15, 2012

chaos_789 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:true :smileyhappy:

Sorcery is the most responsive MOVE  out there

Did you ever get Sorcery?

no i didn't.

I tried the demo and i like it!!  it's only 1 Player but my cousin likes to control the wand while she demand that i control the movent  LOL :smileyhappy:!!

I'll get it when it's a bit cheaper..  since i have lot of games that still in wrapper or even not even touch... :/

i have move games like EDEN, The shoot, RE5, Heavy Rain, House of the DEAD. etc..

planning to get Desmon Quest,, time crisis 4 (bundle)  and Sorcery later..   probably on black friday !! :smileyhappy:

I think Sly cooper also move compatible right??..  it's another collection i'm interested in as well. even though i probably will not play it..

What Are Internet TROLLS ?
To QUOTE- TOP RIGHT of the reply box - To MULTI-QUOTE
PSP and PS3 owner..YES...i still play the LAST GEN systems
****still waiting for The LAST GUARDIAN****
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 31 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7209 posts

Jul 16, 2012

dulun18 wrote:

chaos_789 wrote:

dulun18 wrote:true :smileyhappy:

Sorcery is the most responsive MOVE  out there

Did you ever get Sorcery?

no i didn't.

I tried the demo and i like it!!  it's only 1 Player but my cousin likes to control the wand while she demand that i control the movent  LOL :smileyhappy:!!

I'll get it when it's a bit cheaper..  since i have lot of games that still in wrapper or even not even touch... :/

i have move games like EDEN, The shoot, RE5, Heavy Rain, House of the DEAD. etc..

planning to get Desmon Quest,, time crisis 4 (bundle)  and Sorcery later..   probably on black friday !! :smileyhappy:

I think Sly cooper also move compatible right??..  it's another collection i'm interested in as well. even though i probably will not play it..

Yes, Sly Cooper is move compatible, although I got sly 1 from my plus subscription, and I don`t remember a move option.

About RE 5, it`s a good game, but I didn`t like how the move was handled with it. The reason is because you can`t use any gun attachment with it, and the reason for that is because of the buttons you need to use, you can`t shoot with the T button, which is what the attachments use, it`s still fun to use the move with, but I would rather duel shock.

and I can`t comment on Heavy Rain as I havn`t used the move with it, I used Duelshock, also a great game.

Time Crisis works well with the move, although I don`t like shooters to much, so I rarely played it.

Message 22 of 31 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17758 posts

Jul 17, 2012

chaos_789 wrote:
Yes, Sly Cooper is move compatible, although I got sly 1 from my plus subscription, and I don`t remember a move option.

About RE 5, it`s a good game, but I didn`t like how the move was handled with it. The reason is because you can`t use any gun attachment with it, and the reason for that is because of the buttons you need to use, you can`t shoot with the T button, which is what the attachments use, it`s still fun to use the move with, but I would rather duel shock.

and I can`t comment on Heavy Rain as I havn`t used the move with it, I used Duelshock, also a great game.

Time Crisis works well with the move, although I don`t like shooters to much, so I rarely played it.

Time crisis is fun.. i like the pirate game better though..  since it's the same game that they have at DAVEN & BUSTER :smileyhappy:

arcade shooter is the only games that you can enjoy with friends and family using only 1 system and 1 tv!!  ::smileyhappy:

Message 23 of 31 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7209 posts

Jul 17, 2012
ya, I like the pirate game as well, works great with the move. It`s hard though even on the easier difficulties. I got to the last boss after many tries, then died just before I would of beat him.
Message 24 of 31 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17758 posts

Jul 18, 2012

chaos_789 wrote:
ya, I like the pirate game as well, works great with the move. It`s hard though even on the easier difficulties. I got to the last boss after many tries, then died just before I would of beat him.

Time crisis razing storm is still $30.. for sometimes..

it's 3 games in one??   it's on my list for quite some time..

maybe it will be cheaper during black friday..

Message 25 of 31 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
7209 posts

Jul 18, 2012
ya, but just note, both TIme Crisis 4 and the pirate game are arcade mode only. Time Crisis Razing Storm has a story mode. So it is 3 games in 1 but 2 are the arcade version only.
Message 26 of 31 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17758 posts

Jul 22, 2012

chaos_789 wrote:
ya, but just note, both TIme Crisis 4 and the pirate game are arcade mode only. Time Crisis Razing Storm has a story mode. So it is 3 games in 1 but 2 are the arcade version only.

honestly.. Time Crisis series doens't have much of a story...

i have Time Crisis 3 + Guncon 2 pack.. .. i bought it for $70 back then for the PS2..   not much of a story..  and the graphic is pretty bad.. even if comparing to other PS2 games!!

so RAGING STORM is a nice one to add to the collection.. of arcade shooting games for my MOVE

Message 27 of 31 (312 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2050 posts

Jul 22, 2012

This reviewmade me sort of want it. I don't have a Move, though!

Spoony Bard

Message 28 of 31 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17758 posts

Aug 12, 2012

ResidentZoidberg wrote:

It's $15  at Bestbuy at the moment :smileyhappy:

i'm getting it!!!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sorcery+-+PlayStation+3/5400801.p?id=1218642231480&skuId=5400801&st=soce...

Untitled.png

Message 29 of 31 (295 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7173 posts

Aug 12, 2012

dulun18 wrote:

ResidentZoidberg wrote:

It's $15  at Bestbuy at the moment :smileyhappy:

i'm getting it!!!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Sorcery+-+PlayStation+3/5400801.p?id=1218642231480&skuId=5400801&st=soce...

Untitled.png

i'm waiting for this Month playstation plus on the blog because i have a feeling Sorcery will come to playstation plus if it doesnt then i will buy it at best buy.

Message 30 of 31 (292 Views)
0 Likes