Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
7 posts

Re: Remastered PS2 games for PS3

Aug 13, 2010

i personally would wanna see a kingdom hearts collection as well as Ico and Shadow of the Colossus those were great games...

next on my list would probably be really hard to choose... prince of persia the two thrones was done epicly well... i enjoyed the silent hill series although that started on playstation... ratchet and clank is rather fun and jak and daxter was pretty awesome to say the least. Though reading some posts i noticed i havent heard of anything from a crash bandicoot perspective :]. Finally  final fantasy 12... i loved that game almost as much as final fantasy 7 which i did purchase off the psn store as soon as it became available :smileytongue: thats all for now... dont need a giant wall of text... theres so many good games id love to see redone... ha imagine the possibilities of a game being restored to glory!

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 58 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
321 posts

Aug 13, 2010

NBA Street Vol. 2.  Everything else can take a back seat as far as I'm concerned.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 58 (202 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11355 posts

Aug 13, 2010

Here is a brief list of some of the video game collections that I would like to see remastered and ported to the PlayStation®3:

• Silent Hill Collection (SH2, SH3, & SH4)
  • Resident Evil Collection (RECVX & RE4)
  • Metal Gear Solid Collection (MSG2 & MSG3)
  • Devil May Cry Collection (DMC1, DMC2, & DMC3)
  • Grand Theft Auto Collection (GTA III, GTA VC, & GTA SA)

I keep posting this list but I get the impression that no one ever reads it...

Please use plain text.
    Message 43 of 58 (202 Views)
    0 Likes
    Treasure Hunter
    8406 posts

Aug 13, 2010

Ico + SotC, pretty much.

More importantly, though, I'd like to see Sony bring back backwards compatibility.

Please use plain text.
    Message 44 of 58 (202 Views)
    0 Likes
    PlayStation MVP
    21008 posts

Aug 13, 2010

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Here is a brief list of some of the video game collections that I would like to see remastered and ported to the PlayStation®3:

yeah that pretty much sums up my thoughts on what collections should be made, I'd give the SH games a try, and I'd buy the rest because I loved the series. . . except GTA, thats the one series that we disagree on.

that said I was just playing SCIV again after a long break, and I'd totally dig a high def SCII & SCIII collection.   SCII is (IMO) still the pinacle of the series (although 4 is definately kick ass too.   Three is good, but they messed up the battle tempo, but fixed it again in 4.   However, SCIII does have the kick ass Chronicles of the Sword RPG mode.  

Please use plain text.
    Message 45 of 58 (202 Views)
    0 Likes
    Fender Bender
    3035 posts

Aug 13, 2010

Kingdom Hearts and Dragon Quest

Please use plain text.
    Message 46 of 58 (202 Views)
    0 Likes
    PlayStation MVP
    11355 posts

Aug 13, 2010

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

yeah that pretty much sums up my thoughts on what collections should be made, I'd give the SH games a try, and I'd buy the rest because I loved the series. . . except GTA, thats the one series that we disagree on.

that said I was just playing SCIV again after a long break, and I'd totally dig a high def SCII & SCIII collection.   SCII is (IMO) still the pinacle of the series (although 4 is definately kick ass too.   Three is good, but they messed up the battle tempo, but fixed it again in 4.   However, SCIII does have the kick ass Chronicles of the Sword RPG mode.  

I would purchase a Grand Theft Auto Collection for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City alone. The Grand Theft Auto video games are not for everyone but there is no denying that Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas would make a great collection (move a lot of units if you will) and please many individuals in the process...

I do hope that a Silent Hill Collection is released for the PlayStation 3 so that more individuals will be given the opportunity to experience these phenomenal psychological/survival horror video games. Some of the Silent Hill video games (the ones that would be in this Silent Hill Collection anyway) can be ridiculously hard to find in North America. I have only ever come across Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3, and Silent Hill 4: The Room a few times. I’m not sure if you will have better luck where you are at but take that for what it’s worth. A Silent Hill Collection was released for the PlayStation 2 in Europe and Japan not too long ago...

On another note, did you want to have a Soul Calibur IV match sometime? Just let me brush up on my skills...

Please use plain text.
    Message 47 of 58 (202 Views)
    0 Likes
    Lombax Warrior
    176 posts

Aug 13, 2010

Fifa Street.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
    Please use plain text.
    Message 48 of 58 (202 Views)
    0 Likes
    PlayStation MVP
    21008 posts

Aug 14, 2010

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

I would purchase a Grand Theft Auto Collection for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City alone. The Grand Theft Auto video games are not for everyone but there is no denying that Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas would make a great collection (move a lot of units if you will) and please many individuals in the process...

I do hope that a Silent Hill Collection is released for the PlayStation 3 so that more individuals will be given the opportunity to experience these phenomenal psychological/survival horror video games. Some of the Silent Hill video games (the ones that would be in this Silent Hill Collection anyway) can be ridiculously hard to find in North America. I have only ever come across Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3, and Silent Hill 4: The Room a few times. I’m not sure if you will have better luck where you are at but take that for what it’s worth. A Silent Hill Collection was released for the PlayStation 2 in Europe and Japan not too long ago...

On another note, did you want to have a Soul Calibur IV match sometime? Just let me brush up on my skills...

Oh yeah I didn't mean to imply that the GTA collections wouldn't be worthwhile for those who do like the series, its just not a collection that would appeal to me.

anyway i'd definately be down for SCIV online sometime.    The best part is since I have a decent connection now, I probably won't lag like hell.   XD

Please use plain text.
    Message 49 of 58 (202 Views)
    0 Likes
    First Son
    1 posts

Mar 25, 2011

I was just thinking of this today, definitely MGS 3 at least, Resident Evil 4, and Shadow of the Colossus, hell maybe even Killzone 1...I'm just trying to remember the games that I played the hell out of.  But definitely those 4

-BAMF
    Please use plain text.
    Message 50 of 58 (202 Views)
    0 Likes