Aug 16 2010
By: LiveStock Hekseville Citizen 384 posts

PS3 clan looking for some new members

6 replies 5 views Edited Aug 16, 2010

Acts of War is our name, and we've been a clan for six years this month. We're looking for about 10 to 15 new members. We play almost every game that uses the PSN. The one catch is that we only accept people over the age of 18. Check us out at http://aow.aowc.net 

or you can just hit the link in my sig below. Anything you want to know about us is in our website.

Message 1 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
624 posts

Re: PS3 clan looking for some new members

Aug 16, 2010

I would like to be in a PS3 clan with some older players but unfortunately I'm only 17. Any exceptions? haha

Message 2 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Aug 16, 2010

fakesnake wrote:

I would like to be in a PS3 clan with some older players but unfortunately I'm only 17. Any exceptions? haha

Sorry snake, hit us up after your birthday.

Message 3 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
246 posts

Aug 16, 2010

I recently just joined a clan about 2 weeks ago and they haven't done anything.  They don't even talk on their website...it's a joke.  I think I'm going to leave it.  I play Red Dead Redemption and Madden and MW2.  Those are about the only games that I play online.  I'm 26 by the way. 

You guys look like you actually talk and get together.  Let me know.

Message 4 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 16, 2010

LiveStock wrote:

Acts of War is our name, and we've been a clan for six years this month. We're looking for about 10 to 15 new members. We play almost every game that uses the PSN. The one catch is that we only accept people over the age of 18. Check us out at http://aow.aowc.net 

or you can just hit the link in my sig below. Anything you want to know about us is in our website.

Wouldn't be bad to join a clan that has been around the block, but with every clan, there's always a catch. Over the age of 18, that isn't a problem, being 22, of course.

From experience, a lot of clans either A. Require you to have a mic or, B. Require you to be a "Hardcore Gamer".

Now, before anyone acts like a childish buffoon and says that mic's aren't expensive, I will agree and say that they are cheap, of course, because you can use practically any BlueTooth headset with your PlayStation 3, but a lot of people just aren't into mics as some others are.

I, personally, don't like to use a mic and for that reason, I get pushed around, but if they want to act like it's still Highschool, then I'll let them be childish and place them on Block.

As for B (Hardcore Gamer), there's no such thing, there may be a setting in Call of Duty for "Hardcore", but that's about all that there is, so it's a silly requirement.

If your clan does not require A or, B, I'm interested. Currently in the process of restarting my collection, though.

Message 5 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Aug 16, 2010

Jetfan1984 wrote:

I recently just joined a clan about 2 weeks ago and they haven't done anything.  They don't even talk on their website...it's a joke.  I think I'm going to leave it.  I play Red Dead Redemption and Madden and MW2.  Those are about the only games that I play online.  I'm 26 by the way. 

You guys look like you actually talk and get together.  Let me know.

Just register on our website and you should be good to go.

Message 6 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
384 posts

Aug 16, 2010

ShowteK-_-Girl wrote:

Wouldn't be bad to join a clan that has been around the block, but with every clan, there's always a catch. Over the age of 18, that isn't a problem, being 22, of course.

From experience, a lot of clans either A. Require you to have a mic or, B. Require you to be a "Hardcore Gamer".

Now, before anyone acts like a childish buffoon and says that mic's aren't expensive, I will agree and say that they are cheap, of course, because you can use practically any BlueTooth headset with your PlayStation 3, but a lot of people just aren't into mics as some others are.

I, personally, don't like to use a mic and for that reason, I get pushed around, but if they want to act like it's still Highschool, then I'll let them be childish and place them on Block.

As for B (Hardcore Gamer), there's no such thing, there may be a setting in Call of Duty for "Hardcore", but that's about all that there is, so it's a silly requirement.

If your clan does not require A or, B, I'm interested. Currently in the process of restarting my collection, though.

Those definately aren't requirements in our clan. The thing is though, your post was kind of freaking me out, so don't worry about registering.

Message 7 of 7 (5 Views)
0 Likes