PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Re: PS3 HD collection list

Aug 23, 2011

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

Logical_Dolphin wrote:

TheFirstEvil wrote:

I wouldn't mind a Grand Theft Auto collection.  3, Vice City, and San Andreas.  Maybe another collection ala the God of War remastered PSP titles with the Vice City Stories, and Liberty City Stories involved.

Beyond that, Devil May Cry Collection would be great, or a Kingdom Hearts collection.

Apparently a Devil May Cry collection is coming...

really? Where did you hear this?

There was a news story about it in June, but now it seems it is just a rumor for now...

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/06/15/spanish-game-store-lists-devil-may-cry-hd-collection-with-box-a...

I saw the link, checked out the picture, got my hopes up, came back and finished reading the post, and saw the part that said, "apparently its just a rumour as of right now"  LOL

*sigh*

I would be super stoked if they did release one though.

It would mean that there is a Devil May Cry game that will be released that is WORTH buying, unlike the ATROCIOUS, Ninja Theory, ABOMINATION.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 44 (630 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
21008 posts

Aug 23, 2011

Deadly_Rabbit123 wrote:

my HD collection wishlist is

mgs hd

ant the star wars battlefront HD collection (bf 1 and 1 as well as renegade squadron) I mean come on , its the least they can do to make the fans of the series happy. since i really dont think theyre making a 3 one.

They were making a Battlefront 3 at one point, but the studio went under or merged, or some big corporate thing happened.   anyway long story short, it was in development, but then it was canned when some big event happened. 

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 44 (630 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Sep 3, 2011

How bout a Growlanser collection

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 44 (630 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 5, 2012
So... thinking about it... we GoW, MGS, DMC, and a couple others.

I personally would like a PS3 Collection of KH only they'd be FINAL MIXED! >.<
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 44 (615 Views)
0 Likes