Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/08/2000
Online
25157 posts
 

Re: PS3 HD collection list

Aug 4, 2011

The Prince of Persia collection is out right now in stores. I picked it up for $40 at Best Buy.

Message 21 of 44 (613 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/29/2007
Offline
638 posts
 

Re: PS3 HD collection list

Aug 5, 2011

pretty much I am only interested the games that I haven't played before in PS2.

I am still waiting on these games very soon:

  1. God of War Origins
  2. Ico & Shadow Colossus Collection
  3. Splinter Cell Trilogy Collection

Another games that I haven't played before, & I am highly ancticipate for the following games:

  • Grand Theft Auto series
  • Hit Man series
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Message 22 of 44 (613 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 01/24/2006
Offline
69 posts
 

Re: PS3 HD collection list

Aug 5, 2011

SOCOM 1,2,3, and CA HD collection with online would be nice.

Message 23 of 44 (613 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2000
Offline
12905 posts
 

Re: PS3 HD collection list

Aug 5, 2011
Message 24 of 44 (613 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/29/2006
Offline
21008 posts
 

Re: PS3 HD collection list

Aug 5, 2011

CaptainAlbator wrote:

The Prince of Persia collection is out right now in stores. I picked it up for $40 at Best Buy.

Blue Led Status achieved 10-26-2004
9-09-09

Really?   Cool thanks.

Message 25 of 44 (613 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
11598 posts
 

Re: PS3 HD collection list

Aug 6, 2011

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

* Shin Megami Tensei Persona Collection *

- Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 FES

- Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4

* Shin Megami Tensei Collection *

- Shin Megami Tensei "Nocturne"

- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner "Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Souless Army"

- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2 "Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon"

I wouldn’t mind adding these HD Collections to my video game collection (that’s for sure).

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 26 of 44 (613 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/14/2004
Offline
27 posts
 

Re: PS3 HD collection list

Aug 7, 2011

BloodRayne 1 & 2

Message 27 of 44 (613 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 03/29/2006
Offline
21008 posts
 

Re: PS3 HD collection list

Aug 10, 2011

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Super_Vegeta1986 wrote:

* Shin Megami Tensei Persona Collection *

- Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 FES

- Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4

* Shin Megami Tensei Collection *

- Shin Megami Tensei "Nocturne"

- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner "Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Souless Army"

- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2 "Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon"

I wouldn’t mind adding these HD Collections to my video game collection (that’s for sure).

Yeah i'd love it if Atlus released such a collection, although I think the probability is slim. 

Message 28 of 44 (613 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/11/2007
Offline
5697 posts
 

Re: PS3 HD collection list

Aug 12, 2011

Hawkfan267 wrote:

I still really want a Jak and Ratchet & Clank collection.

I'd add Jak and daxter:lost frontier and Ratchet: deadlocked to each collection just to make them complete.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3.
PSN Gamercards

I doubt they will make any collection any more then 3 games Hawk. Mostly because I doubt any more will fit. Sure they are PS2 games, but they are also HD.

Also most of the HD collections that come out are 1st party (I said most) so it would be accurate to guess that the trend will continue in that way.

Cheers, Brrnout




PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010
Message 29 of 44 (613 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
Registered: 07/14/2000
Offline
12905 posts
 

Re: PS3 HD collection list

Aug 12, 2011

Brrnout wrote:

Hawkfan267 wrote:

I still really want a Jak and Ratchet & Clank collection.

I'd add Jak and daxter:lost frontier and Ratchet: deadlocked to each collection just to make them complete.

Multisystem owner. PS Plus member:Legendary status.GAP member with a launch PS3.
PSN Gamercards

I doubt they will make any collection any more then 3 games Hawk. Mostly because I doubt any more will fit. Sure they are PS2 games, but they are also HD.

Also most of the HD collections that come out are 1st party (I said most) so it would be accurate to guess that the trend will continue in that way.

Cheers, Brrnout

brrnout Trophy Card

PS MVPs: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Proud to be an MVP and serving our community since June 2010

I agree that most collections probably won't have more than 3 games, more because I don't think it can be sold at a budget price with more than 3. I think far more than 3 games can fit on a Blu-ray and having them in HD shouldn't effect how much space it takes on a disc that much...

Message 30 of 44 (613 Views)
Reply
0 Likes