Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 03 2011
By: Smooth423 Lombax Warrior 101 posts

I will not buy COD Black Ops

52 replies 208 views Edited Jan 3, 2011

I am a very avid shooter game fan.  I do not like follow up games to follow up games.  Call of duty is becoming more and more lame.  But yet people play it only because it is Call of Duty.  They buy crap and complain about it.  COD needs to wait a long time before coming out with a new game.  Coming out with the same game with different maps year after year blows. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 53 (208 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
284 posts

Re: I will not buy COD Black Ops

Jan 3, 2011

Got to agree with u m8, i bought blackops, but i lost interest in it very fast compared to the other ones, with every successful game there must be an and for the numbers of sequels or the franchise will only generate hate into the players heart xD.

A example of a company that understands this is Naughty Dog, They usually stop making the games when their at there hype and the leave with great style with a good conclusion to story.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 53 (208 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2152 posts

Jan 3, 2011

In my opinion, the multiplayer has a more fun factor in Black Ops then in MW2.

But then again, I hated MW2 when it came to the multiplayer part of it.

Each to his own, I guess.

PSN ID: Yawnier, feel free to add me.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 53 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jan 3, 2011

My point is that its the same game over and over.  But yet people stand in lin on midnight to get the next one.  But all you getting is a 60.00 map pack.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 53 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4933 posts

Jan 3, 2011

i will always buy COD games there the best FPS on the market in my opinion. dont agree thats fine i really dont care. killzone was ok but it lacked a fun factor that is in COD.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 53 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2152 posts

Jan 3, 2011

jma1024 wrote:

i will always buy COD games there the best FPS on the market in my opinion. dont agree thats fine i really dont care. killzone was ok but it lacked a fun factor that is in COD.

Games Playing right now:Madden 11, SVR11, NBA2K11, Just Cause 2, GTA4,
NFS Shift ,F1 2010, COD, MW, WAW, and MW2.
I HATE FANBOYS
Photobucket

I agree, there is just something about the COD franchise that is just really addicting.

I bought Killzone 2 at launch, first I finished the campaign and then immediately jumped online. I played the online for KZ2 for a good month before I quit it. I don't know why, but for me, Killzone 2 lacked the fun factor/addictiveness for it to be a long term FPS for me to play for years on end.

Don't get me wrong, I will be buying Killzone 3 (mostly for the campaign and move controller TBH) but at the end of the day, I just end crawling back to Call Of Duty.

PSN ID: Yawnier, feel free to add me.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 53 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jan 3, 2011

Killzone 2 was horrible. The best shooter ever was the rainbow six vegas series.  I will be buying killzone 3 as well because I like shooters.  But I think Call of duty needs to take a break and actually make a good game.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 53 (208 Views)
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jan 3, 2011

I will agree with you there I boycotted EAs games after they came out with the FPS APB mmo which only lasted 1.5 months thats a record breaker for a MMos Death .

CoD is funny about the MAP packs the one the play station is going to get will have like 5 new maps and two of those maps will be revamp ones meaning you really only get 3 new maps one zombie and 2 new ones !

you figure after 1 billion in sales they would be like hay it was a great year lets give them 2 map packs for free however they don't care and will keep chraging the users . . . .

So I'm done with CoD now if Socom 4 s u c k s then bye bye Zipper . I won't buy any real name brand stuff anymore

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 53 (208 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11074 posts

Jan 3, 2011

I had decided that I didn't want any Call of Duty game before I bought them... but then every year friends have come on strong to get me to buy the games. I know that year after year I don't want another one, and I keep saying that I don't, and I know exactly what's ahead: something unexciting.

While a good game, this latest Call of Duty has to be the worst one I've ever played. Server problems, an extra layer of work to sludge through the currency system, and an almost complete lack of originality doesn't do anything for Call of Duty's betterment this time around. There are at least a few decent maps, and zombies are back. I really hope that Activision hits the pause button on Call of Duty all together... but you know they're not going to.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 53 (208 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jan 3, 2011

I agree with you man . Really why would you stop a printing press if your makeing 1 billion dollars ?

It just not make since to me at all 1 However my 60 bucks are going to stay with me someone else can keep paying them money I won't ! ! ! !

I will only buy fight night from EA for now on ! I don't buy any FPS games from them do to thier Wonderful game ABP which was shut down after 1.5 months

CoD was cool when it was ww2 in my mind however CoD so focus on money and if someone is more worried about my money then it means the game will fall down in my mind ! ! ! !

look at battlefield the first 3 games I enjoy now. However I still had issues with thier non patching glichy games so I had to stop buiying them

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 53 (208 Views)
0 Likes