Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
918 posts

Re: Game ideas

Mar 26, 2012

Alright, I've got another one...

So the survival horror is supposedly a dead genre according to capcom. But what If we take the co-op elimate in a different direction. Look at games like demons souls or dark souls here. What if you were seeing the ghost other players and forced into interactions with these players. What if you came to a "boss battle" and didn't find out it was a real player until it was over.

So say you're Alone in this mansion ala resident evil... Youre best friend's in a room across the hall being tortured to death and you hear his screams in real time. In order to get to him you have to do some wicked **** to this demon. Only at the end you find out the demon was controlling you, using you to torture your own friend all Along.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Mar 26, 2012

I would like (stay with me here) a kind of tactical shooter, but by the means of D&D, Final Fantasy, Warhammer, etc.

What I mean is it would be tactical in the sense of Counter-Strike or the older SOCOM (Tactical W/E, etc) but it would be turn based, so one by one you would decide what your platoon/troop/whatever does. There would be kind of a drop down menu like Final Fantasy, so it would be up to you if you wanted to find another route, go in that door, if going in the door would you want to kick it down, throw a grenade in, etc.

Not only that but a shooter with customization, even if it's the one above, just one that gives me the ability to make a character in my own image, chose my body, clothes, guns, attachments, gear, etc.

Seems legit to me.

Sons and daughters of Helghan, your destiny beckons. Stand with your brothers and sisters. Stand with me, and together we will be undefeated!
Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Apr 3, 2012

HM...!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (6 Views)
0 Likes