Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Apr 30 2007
By: sonicboom280 Sackboy 564 posts
Offline

why couldn't...

8 replies 19 views Edited Apr 30, 2007
they only send the 1st email to 15,000 people cause I'm getting anxious here cause i dont' know how many people got the the first email. i got it i hope im in!
 
My PSN ID: Sonicboom 280 ( try with or without space I forgot)Add me :smileyhappy:

When you look at playstation 3 graphics= http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p59/cargeek8292/43o6vb7.gif?t=1175049215
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/11/2006
Offline
859 posts
 

Re: why couldn't...

Apr 30, 2007
you'll never know
hit counter
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/21/2003
Offline
904 posts
 

Re: why couldn't...

Apr 30, 2007


car geek wrote:
they only send the 1st email to 15,000 people cause I'm getting anxious here cause i dont' know how many people got the the first email. i got it i hope im in!
 



Patience. I know the anticipation is killing you bro. It will hopefully come sometime this week and when it does, you will see a millio "I GOT IN THE HOME BETA TEST" postings LOL!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/02/2007
Offline
910 posts
 

Re: why couldn't...

Apr 30, 2007


stephenokelley wrote:


car geek wrote:
they only send the 1st email to 15,000 people cause I'm getting anxious here cause i dont' know how many people got the the first email. i got it i hope im in!
 



Patience. I know the anticipation is killing you bro. It will hopefully come sometime this week and when it does, you will see a millio "I GOT IN THE HOME BETA TEST" postings LOL!


i thought there were only 15,000 spots
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/12/2005
Offline
952 posts
 

Re: why couldn't...

Apr 30, 2007
people dont take exaterations very well now a-days do they...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/02/2006
Offline
3132 posts
 

Re: Re: why couldn't...

Apr 30, 2007
nope
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/18/2007
Offline
6879 posts
 

Re: Re: why couldn't...

Apr 30, 2007
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/10/2007
Offline
126 posts
 

Re: Re: why couldn't...

Apr 30, 2007
Its too bad that sony hasn't given out any info on this topic.....everything has been so quiet lately(atleast concerning with home )
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: Re: why couldn't...

Apr 30, 2007


darkforce745 wrote:
Its too bad that sony hasn't given out any info on this topic.....everything has been so quiet lately(atleast concerning with home )


Well, I don't expect Sony to be flooding out information after only 5 days since the invites were sent...
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (19 Views)
Reply
0 Likes