Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 27 2013
By: ralahinn1 Fender Bender 2879 posts

where can you find the epic mickey 2 poster?

16 replies 371 views Edited Jun 27, 2013

I have no idea where it might be in the US or UK:smileyfrustrated:

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: where can you find the epic mickey 2 poster?

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013
Lets not be silly now, of course it's UK only. What do you think this is, Home 2009?

On that note, what's a videogame? All Home has taught me are what bikinis, LMO wings and Granzella are.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (341 Views)
Last Guardian
10691 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
Lets not be silly now, of course it's UK only. What do you think this is, Home 2009?

On that note, what's a videogame? All Home has taught me are what bikinis, LMO wings and Granzella are.

Or you can just buy Picture Frame and get Epic Mickey 2 poster picture you find in google, copy and paste to your Hard Drive and done. isn't that simple.

also http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Upcoming-Home-Content/m-p/40805521/highlight... (in case you're stupid enought we're FINALLY getting video-game related.)

double-also You play PlayStation Home ON A VIDEO-fughting-GAME-CONSOLE. 

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (314 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jun 27, 2013

al2009man wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Or you can just buy Picture Frame and get Epic Mickey 2 poster picture you find in google, copy and paste to your Hard Drive and done. isn't that simple.

also http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Upcoming-Home-Content/m-p/40805521/highlight... (in case you're stupid enought we're getting video-game related.)

I know, I saw the reply. It only took them 2 years to finally get something videogame related in our region, and that's WITH us hounding them as well as RSG on Twitter about the content. I don't know if calling me stupid was warranted though, I'm hurt :smileysad:

I'm well aware Home's on a gaming console, but I wonder if our community managers are aware of that, one's present AND ones past.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (305 Views)
Last Guardian
10691 posts

Jun 27, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

al2009man wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

also http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Upcoming-Home-Content/m-p/40805521/highlight... (in case you're stupid enought we're getting video-game related.)

I know, I saw the reply. It only took them 2 years to finally get something videogame related in our region, and that's WITH us hounding them as well as RSG on Twitter about the content. I don't know if calling me stupid was warranted though, I'm hurt :smileysad:

I'm well aware Home's on a gaming console, but I wonder if our community managers are aware of that, one's present AND ones past.

okay, that **bleep** me off after saying "What's a Video Game Console". anyway. noting new with Epic Mickey 2 Poster in Europe. Just go buy a blank Picture Frame and get Epic Mickey 2 Poster on Google, save it on HDD and done.

Game-Related Contents aren't that special. :smileytongue:

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4459 posts

Jun 27, 2013

ralahinn1 wrote:

I have no idea where it might be in the US or UK:smileyfrustrated:

Any luck with finding the poster?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (246 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8976 posts

Jun 27, 2013
No sight of it in EU or HK from what I hear.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5131 posts

Jun 28, 2013

I got it yesterday. I'm not sure if it was a day late (I was there Wed.) or it popped when I logged on Thur.

You get it in Home Square.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (172 Views)
Sackboy
587 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Why a poster based on that game of all games? Seriously I'd rather have a picture of Pluto or my Mom. A real game would be nice though. A Deadpool one would be sweet!

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (159 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5131 posts

Jun 28, 2013

KemetMan72-_ wrote:

Why a poster based on that game of all games? Seriously I'd rather have a picture of Pluto or my Mom. A real game would be nice though. A Deadpool one would be sweet!

The planet? :smileysurprised:

Hey, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. If we only had half the freebies that EU gets.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (155 Views)