Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1272 posts

Re: whats wrong with home

Nov 16, 2012
Just got a message on my ps3 telling me about this thread so I had to come read it. just wanted to say that yes I have been off of home for about a month now but never did I say I wouldn't be back cause I will be back one day.Well I have more to say to you but the forums just ain't the place to say it.I know I'm not on the home forums much anymore but I still don't need to get banned.I got word from your ex-girlfriend about you standing on the football field the night I blew out my knee and laughing but that really don't bother bother me to much.What bothers me is you on here posting about me and you can quit with your messages on the ps3 to you should take the hint I don't reply so I don't wanna talk to you.One more thing to all my friends on home I will be back on home soon just don't know when.
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 38 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Re: what's wrong with home

Nov 16, 2012

Yes it was to you King lol sorry was not looking at your name i can understand were you are comeing from but some ppl just won't be happy at all and some use home just to troll:womansad:

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 38 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Nov 16, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

EUeyepopping wrote:

It's boring for starts... 

an elementary level grasp on the written English language.  I'm not by any means trying to say I feel these people are stupid, they just aren't well read.  I'm sure in person they are creative and intelligent people, but once they have to rely on their knowledge of the written word, they come off as morons, which isboring to chat with.

Are boring, Commander Eloquence. Nice comma splice.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 38 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Home's decent, it doesn't have the best community, that's all. Way too many angry, humorless people on there that seem to hate everything. D:

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 38 (205 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25582 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

Here's a heads up. We do not have to be on Home every single day. Home is not meant to replace regular video game playing. It's meant to be a supplement, an enhancement. Or a place to visit when we are tired of playing videogame. A place to socialize.

I come on Home, visit different spaces, play games and chat. Then I game launch for a while and return to wander around. Then I log off and go back to real life.

I do not surf the internet looking for Home related articles or interviews. I just come here.

Home is what we, as individuals, make of it. It is only as boring as we allow it to be. Take a break, play a game, read a book, or millions of other activities. Visit when we feel like it. But we don't have to be on Home everyday.

We have choices. Let's make use of them.

My last two cents on this thread. Another exercise of my freedom to choose.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 38 (201 Views)
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Nov 16, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:

KatCall75 wrote:

EUeyepopping wrote:

It's boring for starts... 

an elementary level grasp on the written English language.  I'm not by any means trying to say I feel these people are stupid, they just aren't well read.  I'm sure in person they are creative and intelligent people, but once they have to rely on their knowledge of the written word, they come off as morons, which isboring to chat with.

Are boring, Commander Eloquence. Nice comma splice.

Thanks!  I'm glad you enjoyed that.  It really means a lot to me to hear that wonderful people like you are around, and not just some sarcastic **bleep** that feels they need to point out other people's simple mistakes to gratify their own delusional ego.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 38 (193 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Nov 16, 2012

You claimed "those people" had an "elementary level grasp" of written English, then made two elementary mistakes while calling them "morons."

King Hypo

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 38 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
7288 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

StardustChampion wrote:

You claimed "those people" had an "elementary level grasp" of written English, then made two elementary mistakes while calling them "morons."

I tend to find that it's better to glean the meaning from a particular post rather than get caught up in playing grammar nazi. Circumlocution will take one so far before others start to deem the individual pompous and arrogant. I'd do little else on Home but correct grammar and spelling mistakes if I were to play that game.

This thread has run it's course. Locking. :smileyhappy: -space_cape!!

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 38 (126 Views)
0 Likes