Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Re: whats up with that highway looking thing out side the home windows

Jun 5, 2007
O, I wouldn't be surprised if they already had special events around christmas time and such. Maybe free presents on our birthday, like new furniture/clothing.
Message 11 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1181 posts

Jun 5, 2007
im not sure
PSN ID: Will11
Photobucket
Message 12 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jun 6, 2007

UBlender wrote:
O, I wouldn't be surprised if they already had special events around christmas time and such. Maybe free presents on our birthday, like new furniture/clothing.

that would be cool. i would like to do that at christmas too, but some people don't celebrate...
Message 13 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5666 posts

Jun 6, 2007

Otic wrote:
 you can notice this highway looking thing or bullet train high rise. could this be evidance that there will be some sort of transportation along with far away places

It is a top secret online particle accelerator.... Sony is going beyond folding at home and splitting atoms online....... Neutrinos, here we come !!
Message 14 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jun 6, 2007

AgentAnderson wrote:

Otic wrote:
 you can notice this highway looking thing or bullet train high rise. could this be evidance that there will be some sort of transportation along with far away places

It is a top secret online particle accelerator.... Sony is going beyond folding at home and splitting atoms online....... Neutrinos, here we come !!

Hey, that was top secret information... aww man, now im going to have to grow a mustache and flee the country to mexico... again
Message 15 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jun 6, 2007

Stach wrote:
Well you see. That highway system out the window is not really a highway you see.... It's a holographic image of the outside world making us BELIEVE that we..as avatars.. can actually go outside and play one day. In reality, it's an illusion created to make us bang our heads against the window trying to get out like flies and birds on a freshly cleaned window. There is NO actual tunnels that bring us from place to place, we believe we are walking in tunnels, but Sony has developed a far superior teleportation device then that found on Star Frek.

Naw.. just kiddin.. just playin around. I do believe it is just put there for a more authentic outside view, but hopefully we can indeed one day travel the Metro or purchase our own vehicles for transportation.

"I'm sorry officer, I know the speed limit is 55 MPH, but honeslty, i didn't know I was going 107MPH"
"and what about those three cars overturned and smashed on the side of the Highway Stach?"
"er.... they were there when I dorve by? "

It would be cool if Home suddenly turned out to be like WOW lolz!!
Time is made for a reason, which is not to waste any of it.
PSN ID= Vash_Tigang, and Sausagefoot
"NO $KILL$, Just Owned"

Message 16 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5946 posts

Jun 6, 2007
I don't know, but I like it! Looks cool.
deep, titanic, make the dance panic, one-a-penny, two-a-penny, vibe you can't manage

My Hiscores | infrared Gaming Community
Message 17 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1198 posts

Jun 6, 2007

Otic wrote:

Otic wrote:

Eararaldor wrote:
Is'nt this breaking the NDA?

no it isn't because you can see it in the trailers if you look close enough

not to mention that i don't have home

Don't sweat it. These people are just looking to get someone in trouble so they can suck up because they think it will help them get into the beta. When it isn't really the beta the need to get. . . it's a life.
PSN ID: Lachoy
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

99% of teens put something stupid like this in their sigs. If your part of the 1% who don't, use this in your sig.
Message 18 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

Jun 6, 2007
I just want to go outside , period! There are docks right outside the main area. I want to fish!! Or at least put my toes in the water.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 19 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
495 posts

Jun 6, 2007

red dog1 wrote:
I just want to go outside , period! There are docks right outside the main area. I want to fish!! Or at least put my toes in the water.

the point of the beta is not to go outside and put your virtual toes in the virtual water, its to find glitches and bugs and report them so they can be fixed
Message 20 of 27 (0 Views)
0 Likes