Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 20 2013
By: aogamerdude Lombax Warrior 204 posts

what I would like to see before home ends

9 replies 380 views Edited Jun 20, 2013

This is not another 'when is home ending' or 'how long does home have left' thread regardless of weather it is or not on another console. Do not, do not turn this thread into one of those others.

I would like to see some of these suggestions that probably couldn't be posted in the usual monthly suggestions

* A home theme, preferably dynamic theme of PS3 home, sure people can make them, but we should have a good official one, at least one for starters.

* dev club branded items; clubs have limitations, still it would be nice to be able to have items relative to dev clubs like clothes, ornaments, perhaps an active gateway appliance to a club-like public space since actual club populations are limited, yet clothes & other items/active items are not so limited

* dev club-branded LMO's -doesn't have to be very fancy, perhaps just the club logo & like other LMO's makes you go faster, while it's true there are already free LMO's that are fast, some may want to wear their own style yet support a dev club better with an LMO

* actual wearable home apparel that's purchasable only from going into the store while logged in to home, this is just a thought, something that would be seen worn by others out in public that would promote PS3 home, yet not too fancy so that it ends up in a closet. Wouldn't it be neat to see someone else you don't know locally wearing PS3 home clothes? -some could be free from winning a game or contest too, but prices should be reasonable.

That's it for now, of course feel free to post what you would like to see possible, before home ends.

Message 1 of 10 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Re: what I would like to see before home ends

Jun 20, 2013

I like the purchase-real-Home-brand-clothes-from-in-Home-kiosk idea, though since it'd likely just pop open the browser, the URL could be used on a computer regardless. For starters, I could see the Home logo'd blue shirt. That'd be classy enough, so long as they don't pull what keeps happening with female stuff and only offering cropped babydolls.

For kicks, I'd like an end-of-the-world event, like MMOs have (FFXIV, in my most recent memory). Oh! They could have a bunch of merged spaces, like a Central-Plaza/Hub fusion, like the spaces are trying to occupy the same...space, maybe tongue-in-cheekly explained as the steady closing of servers forcing these spaces to crunch in with each other, causing jutted overlaps/popouts. It'd all end with a final calm in the very spaces first seen when Home was announced.

...Trophy room and all. (Now wouldn't THAT right **bleep** off some folks?)

Message 2 of 10 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3720 posts

Jun 20, 2013

All I would like to see is an end to threads stating that Home is going to end.  

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 3 of 10 (331 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4378 posts

Jun 20, 2013
There actually was a home theme given out in the PS store as a promo while home was in closed beta. I have it in my download list. Not dynamic if I recall correctly though.
Message 4 of 10 (321 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29231 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 20, 2013

I would love to see an end to the threads about Home ending until after there is an official announcement that it is in fact ending. Some of your suggestions sound nice however and you should put them in the suggestions thread.

:smileywink:

Message 5 of 10 (313 Views)
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Jun 20, 2013

TJF588 wrote:

I like the purchase-real-Home-brand-clothes-from-in-Home-kiosk idea, though since it'd likely just pop open the browser, the URL could be used on a computer regardless. For starters, I could see the Home logo'd blue shirt. That'd be classy enough, so long as they don't pull what keeps happening with female stuff and only offering cropped babydolls.

For kicks, I'd like an end-of-the-world event, like MMOs have (FFXIV, in my most recent memory). Oh! They could have a bunch of merged spaces, like a Central-Plaza/Hub fusion, like the spaces are trying to occupy the same...space, maybe tongue-in-cheekly explained as the steady closing of servers forcing these spaces to crunch in with each other, causing jutted overlaps/popouts. It'd all end with a final calm in the very spaces first seen when Home was announced.

...Trophy room and all. (Now wouldn't THAT right **bleep** off some folks?)

The idea of buying say, home logo shirts through the home store was that some of these others could get a psn card & use that instead of a credit card, a browser popping up doesn't bother me, but chances are also that someone seen wearing home logo apparel would have to have been using home in order to get it.

Last new year's on home was a lot like the end of the world event?

Message 6 of 10 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Jun 24, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Really? everything will come to an end some day, you must not spend anything & don't mind if free rewards/items happen often.

..I'd like to see one of the older good hoodies as actual wearable apparal that could be ordered, but really I'd like to see other clothes that could be ordered too, for example Bethesda's vault 101 hoodie;

http://store.bethsoft.com/brands/fallout/vault-101-hoodie.html

Most of us probably have Fallout 3 GOTY or know about it or even have clothing related items, this is just an example though.

Message 7 of 10 (192 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
There actually was a home theme given out in the PS store as a promo while home was in closed beta. I have it in my download list. Not dynamic if I recall correctly though.

I've seen people upload themes from the PS Store on http://ps3-themes.com.   Few of these happened to be ones that you had to pay for, while the others were free.

Message 8 of 10 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1391 posts

Jun 25, 2013

aogamerdude wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Really? everything will come to an end some day, you must not spend anything & don't mind if free rewards/items happen often.

..I'd like to see one of the older good hoodies as actual wearable apparal that could be ordered, but really I'd like to see other clothes that could be ordered too, for example Bethesda's vault 101 hoodie;

http://store.bethsoft.com/brands/fallout/vault-101-hoodie.html

Most of us probably have Fallout 3 GOTY or know about it or even have clothing related items, this is just an example though.

I'd like one of my Avatars to become life size and be able to transfer myself into her, before home closes down and take her wardrobe with her along with the cool stuff she has been playing with.

Also, if it would be possible to take a couple of the personal spaces and make them into life size, I wouldn't mind having those to. :smileywink:

thCA9UP1AV.jpg

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Message 9 of 10 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
543 posts

Jun 25, 2013

I'd like to see the public spaces get actual music and not the same crap we're forced to listen to over and over again. :smileyfrustrated:

Message 10 of 10 (121 Views)
0 Likes