Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
1317 posts

Re: we can be banned without violating "TOS"

May 9, 2013

I do recall hearing from a few people about 6 months ago or so that people that merged outfits/genders and got caught would get suspended. Atleast that's what I was told.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 35 (283 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3176 posts

May 9, 2013
Some do and some don't, Valkyrie. I guess ISE is next?

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 35 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 9, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

perma ban for dns? perma ban for merge? wheres it stipulate this is a violation of sacred terms of service??

Oh please. Sorry no sympathy for those that do this. Live with it. All I can say it's about time. 

U would say that as ur there #1 cheerleader but i kno u glitch n ise to so u have to brown nose to hide that on here its not a violation ask sony

Hope they brink the consoles next. I also hope that 1.80 has given them the tools to continue seeing who does this and they continue with additional rounds of bans. 

I don't brown nose. Sorry and yes I'm a cheerleader for them to punish those who have been hurting the community. It's been LONG OVERDUE.

i SUPORTED the comunity its people like screaming ban all the users whom suport home financialy that will be its down fall and wen home and our moneys gone the staff will move on to xbox live and ul still be here ranting 24/7

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 35 (280 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3176 posts

May 9, 2013
Nothing funnier than a hypocrite arguing about values with another hypocrite.

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 35 (273 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29179 posts

May 9, 2013

BUSHWICKED2 wrote:

i SUPORTED the comunity its people like screaming ban all the users whom suport home financialy that will be its down fall and wen home and our moneys gone the staff will move on to xbox live and ul still be here ranting 24/7

The downfall of Home is more a result of the inconsiderate losers who think freezing servers and using jailbroken PS3's is the in thing to do. How many people left Home because of peopls who do this.

Sorry but you're not getting any sympathy from me. 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 35 (268 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29179 posts

May 9, 2013

EdwCarnby wrote:
Nothing funnier than a hypocrite arguing about values with another hypocrite.

Yes Ed nothing funnier than that. 

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 35 (263 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6223 posts

May 9, 2013

If you break the rules accept the ban like a man/women and don't whine about the best thing to do is adjust the behavior so the same thing doesn't happen again

KANE-FIRE

Twitter  Welcoming Committee [INFO] PS4 Firmware 2.00[INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD  [INFO] WWE2K15 [INFO] Resident Evil Revelations 2 [INFO] Resident Evil HD Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 35 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
30 posts

May 9, 2013

Actually, it does violate the terms:

e. Uploading, posting streaming or transmitting any content that contains any viruses, worms, spyware, time bombs or other computer programs that may damage, interfere with or disrupt the Sites or computers or other users;

f. Causing disruption to the Sites or any system, hardware, software or network connected to the Sites; 

g. Attempting to hack or reverse engineer any code or equipment in connection with the Sites; 

h. Making a false report of user abuse to SCEA Consumer Services;

i. Violating any local, state or national law; 

j. Taking any action that we consider to be disruptive to the normal flow of chat or other activities on the Sites, including uploading, posting, streaming or transmitting any unsolicited or unauthorized material, including junk mails, SPAM, excessive mails or chain letters;

k. Distributing commercial content such as advertisements, solicitations, promotions and links to websites;

l. Uploading, posting, streaming, accessing or otherwise transmitting any content that you know or should have known infringes or violates any third-party rights, any law or regulation or contractual or fiduciary obligations;

m. Impersonating any person, including an employee of Sony Corporation, SCEA or any third-party; 

n. Using, making or distributing unauthorized software or hardware in conjunction with the Sites, or taking or using any data from the Sites to design, develop or update unauthorized software or hardware.

If this isn't enough proof for you this is where it originally came from:

http://www.us.playstation.com/support/termsofservice/ 

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 35 (245 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5375 posts

May 9, 2013

tos1.JPG

tos2.JPG

tos3.JPG

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 35 (221 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

May 9, 2013
u would be the expert as ur whole life consist of ranting on forums lmao save ur simpathy 4 ur self as u allready have mines
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 35 (193 Views)