Jul 15 2013
By: iiiiieeeeeiiiie Hekseville Citizen 294 posts

wardrobe wars

3 replies 196 views Edited Jul 15, 2013

i noticed the wardrobe wars game in the mall isnt working right for me what might be the issue ?

Message 1 of 4 (196 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
7400 posts

Re: wardrobe wars

Jul 15, 2013

Wardrobe wars was abandoned a long time ago some people won because they asked their friends or were popular and also the community was tired of the fedoras hats that went straigth to storage

KANE-FIRE

Message 2 of 4 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

We do not know as no one from Sony, or even our previous or current Community Manager ever notified us of what happended to WW.  The specualtion is that it ended a few months ago and they just have not gotten around to removing it.

The only thing for certain is that no new rewards have been added, and they cycled back to the first rewards a few months ago.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 3 of 4 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
441 posts

Jul 15, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

We do not know as no one from Sony, or even our previous or current Community Manager ever notified us of what happended to WW.  The specualtion is that it ended a few months ago and they just have not gotten around to removing it.

The only thing for certain is that no new rewards have been added, and they cycled back to the first rewards a few months ago.

well i hope they remove it drastically slows down the loading of the 2nd floor of the mall

Message 4 of 4 (136 Views)