Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Re: tycoon city

Nov 13, 2012
Pretty sure that is employment.
One of the controller buttons gives you more detailed city info. I'm not at my PS3 right now, so I'm not sure of the exact button. But that should give you what you need to know.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2726 posts

Nov 13, 2012

AzureBonds wrote:
One of the controller buttons gives you more detailed city info. I'm not at my PS3 right now, so I'm not sure of the exact button. But that should give you what you need to know.

Ok, thankyou, than I guess only 16% of my residents have a job. Guess I'll be voted out next election!

I better start building some more commercial offices...

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (132 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

AzureBonds wrote:

Ok, thankyou, than I guess only 16% of my residents have a job. Guess I'll be voted out next election!

You can come spend time with me on the park bench. At least the city I'm in has a warm climate. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Nov 13, 2012

AzureBonds wrote:
Getting your city on the Active City list is accomplished by having peopke visit your city at the same time. The more people in your city at the same time, the higher it goes on the list.
It's a good way to make tourism money.

I thought that was the most popular city listing? My alternate account was listed (maybe still is?) on the Active City listing and only my main account has visited it and one time a stranger's ID was listed on the tourism list also. So that's two visitors. Maybe that's part of the fun? Not knowing all the answers.  :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Nov 13, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

AzureBonds wrote:

Remember that's 16% of your entire population.  That includes people that are retired, children, the disabled, fresh grads with liberal arts degrees, and slackers.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 14, 2012

thanks to all who answered my my questions.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Hellfire Developer
724 posts

Nov 14, 2012

un_4_gettable1 wrote:

how do I get rid of pollution in my city.

when does my city get listed under active cities

how many cities can you own

thanks

Definitive answers:

1. There are several buildings with pollution-cleansing stats (green numbers next to the smokestack icon in the left column of their stats window). Build more of these to counter the pollution, or build fewer pollution-causing buildings to balance things out.

2. Cities are listed in the Active Cities leaderboard when they have lots of current visitors. The number in the upper-left of each city on the list is the number of players currently visiting that city.

3. You can have as many cities as you'd like. There's no limit to how many suburb cities you can purchase in the Store under "New City".

Like Novus Prime and Home Tycoon on Facebook for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (61 Views)