Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 16 2013
By: c_s_1114 First Son 1 posts
Accepted Solution

storage since update

2 replies 121 views Edited Feb 16, 2013

If there is another board with this already created, I apologize, I didn't see it. 

So since the update I noticed that things have been moved out of storage(both clothing and furniture). When I noticed it, I took the time, and moved everything I no longer use back into storage. I also noticed that some of the things I do use more often were put into storage.. When I got off home that night, and logged back in the next day, I went into my wardrobe, and everything is back out of storage. Is this happening to anyone else, does anyone know if it will be fixed? I don't want to go through all these items I no longer use, have a longer load time since there is so many items,  just for one shirt, or one table. Alright, small vent over, I was just trying to figure out if this will be permanent, or if I can actually use storage as it is intended for.

Message 1 of 3 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3698 posts

Re: storage since update

Feb 16, 2013

Hey!

They are investigating the errors, and collecting feedback here: [FEEDBACK REQUEST] 1.75 Update Feedback/Issue Reports. That's a known issue, and a rather annoying one!

Message 2 of 3 (105 Views)
VP of Gaming
25945 posts

Re: storage since update

[ Edited ]
Feb 16, 2013

1) It's a very known issue.

2) We've been asked to post our feedback in this official thread: [FEEDBACK REQUESTED] 1.75 Update Feedback/Issue Re... 

3) You are not alone. Also see UPDATE 1.75 COMPLAINT THREAD

Edit: This thread will now be locked since the OP has received their answer. Thanks! :smileyhappy:

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 3 (99 Views)
0 Likes