Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

Jul 14, 2013

i never said guides have this space i just said guides have had unreleased spaces in the past ... and mods have unreleased spaces and as stated above by shenmue he was given a tour of this space well over a year ago so why is it hard to believe that one of my friends had a tour by one of them... truth is i guess you'll never know but ill tell you one thing its not ise 

death note gif photo: Misa tumblr_loagoztWc91qclosuo1_500.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 77 (480 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3844 posts

Jul 14, 2013

moneyandpower wrote:

i posted it so people can see a neat space thats coming soon .... i didnt know thats a crime btw guides has access to unreleased spaces and they dont fall under any category u listed another thing is how do u know that my friend isn't a higher up ? truth is you and many like you are a bunch of cry babys and tbh i won't be posting anymore stuff cause obviously ppl seem to have forgotten what a community is all about.

This is what you said, but we can assume has was supposed to be had?

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 77 (473 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2983 posts

Jul 14, 2013

moneyandpower wrote:

i never said guides have this space i just said guides have had unreleased spaces in the past ... and mods have unreleased spaces and as stated above by shenmue he was given a tour of this space well over a year ago so why is it hard to believe that one of my friends had a tour by one of them... truth is i guess you'll never know but ill tell you one thing its not ise 

I never said that you said that we did!  :smileytongue:

I was just pointing out that we don't, and if I am able to get anymore details about the space, I will certainly share it!

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 77 (462 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 19, 2013

You know man, I was having such a great morning, but then I had the misfortune of seeing this thread. You come on here posting about some unreleased space to feel special and tell others to do their homework on some exploit they don't know, which YOU didn't do yourself. Please, just stop. ****

Edit: off-topic comment removed

U--J

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 77 (442 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8586 posts

Jul 16, 2013

TDBWID wrote:
You can't just classify these "Exploiters" as "Hackers" because the only people who get labeled as "Hacker" are the ones that make the programs themselves....these guys are just "DNS Changers" not "Hackers"...Besides anyone who just only hacks ps home are novices at it anyway 

Thank you at lest one person gets it.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 77 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
634 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Hmmm Let me take some time to evaluate the pros and cons and carefully think about this..

.000001 seconds later

No

Current home rating: 5.2/10

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 77 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Aug 19, 2013

i don't use a dns to get the stuff i have the diamond beach mansion was available thru mh which isn't done thru dns ,so before you go and assume do a little research it's quite easy ,and on a side note no one on home is a a hacker they are just people who run scripts thats not hacking.... so you're about 25% right in this pointless argument, and to the other guy i wasn't gloating about anything i can post as i please im here to show and help not gloat.

death note gif photo: Misa tumblr_loagoztWc91qclosuo1_500.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 77 (142 Views)