Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
60 posts

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

Jul 13, 2013

So this is a MVP / guide? This confirms there's hackers in the MVP's . Shame on them , you and sony. My spending money on home has gone down recently and may stop . This is not good business . I have enough private spaces , furniture , clothes and LMO / pets to last a lifetime .

Message 61 of 77 (426 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4340 posts

Jul 13, 2013
Message 62 of 77 (421 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4501 posts

Jul 13, 2013

fubario wrote:

So this is a MVP / guide? This confirms there's hackers in the MVP's . Shame on them , you and sony. My spending money on home has gone down recently and may stop . This is not good business . I have enough private spaces , furniture , clothes and LMO / pets to last a lifetime .

wut...

Sir, please type English, please.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 63 of 77 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1734 posts

Jul 13, 2013

fubario wrote:

Who What When Where Why and How did you find a way to fit that in here?

Message 64 of 77 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Jul 13, 2013
moneyandpower wrote:
i posted it so people can see a neat space thats coming soon .... i didnt know thats a crime btw guides has access to unreleased spaces and they dont fall under any category u listed another thing is how do u know that my friend isn't a higher up ? truth is you and many like you are a bunch of cry babys and tbh i won't be posting anymore stuff cause obviously ppl seem to have forgotten what a community is all about.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
fubario wrote:

I believe this is what he's referring to. :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 65 of 77 (395 Views)
Gaming Beast
1734 posts

Jul 13, 2013

fubario wrote:

So this is a MVP / guide? This confirms there's hackers in the MVP's . Shame on them , you and Sony. My spending money on home has gone down recently and may stop . This is not good business . I have enough private spaces , furniture , clothes and LMO / pets to last a lifetime .

Just because MVP/Guides get access to spaces early doesn't make them hackers..They get permission to

Message 66 of 77 (391 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4340 posts

Jul 13, 2013
I'm not aware of where that conclusion came from either.
Message 67 of 77 (390 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Jul 13, 2013

Thew902 wrote:

Which conclusion? :smileytongue: Is it national vague post day and I nobody told me? Are you guys messin' me!?  :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 68 of 77 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1734 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Thew902 wrote:

Which conclusion? :smileytongue: Is it national vague post day and I nobody told me? Are you guys messin' me!?  :smileyhappy:

No..everybody just went with the flow 

Message 69 of 77 (377 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3042 posts

Jul 14, 2013

I can say with all certainty, the Guides do not have this space.  If we did, we'd be offering tours!  

Although the space looks very interesting, I hope to be hearing more about it soon.

Message 70 of 77 (308 Views)