Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
10424 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

Jul 12, 2013

are they Expanding the Mansion collection?

NOTE: My current laptop is currently send to the company for fixing. will be using the other laptop in the meantime, don't expect me to post that much this month.

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png

QUOTE OF THE WEEK: &quotMe love sum animes!" -AL2009man 2014
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 77 (465 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8607 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
Why is this thread not locked/deleted yet? Talking about glitches etc.. is against the forum rules????

You can talk about glitches as much as you want you just can't say how to do them.  Again Home is a beta and it's our job to tell or  inform Sony about any glitches.  If you found a glich talk about it here if it's a big one try to PM one of the Home staff with details.

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 77 (459 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
4739 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
Why is this thread not locked/deleted yet? Talking about glitches etc.. is against the forum rules????

You can talk about glitches as much as you want you just can't say how to do them.  Again Home is a beta and it's our job to tell or  inform Sony about any glitches.  If you found a glich talk about it here if it's a big one try to PM one of the Home staff with details.


Edit: Quotation removed for containing glitching instructions

 

 

Uh huh :smileyindifferent:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit




Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 77 (446 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 03/31/2011
Online
597 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2013

The blue flame eye is basically the universal symbol for ISE in NA, so no surprise the discussion went there quickly...

 

Anyways, looks like a cool space, they desperately need a new qualifier for X7 and the mega bundles; overpriced suits and mansion are getting extremely dated and exclusives keep taking up space in "new and featured" with nothing actually new.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 77 (436 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
3900 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

Jul 13, 2013

Hi King, just wondering what your stance is on ISE when a user feels its a form of stealing. Still encouraged?

 


King0fHearts2007 wrote:

xXpizzagirlXx wrote:

OK my 2 cents just cause: why care what somebody else has unless they stole it from you or someone else? If somebody's hacking is not malicious or harm anyone what's the big deal? How bout reporting people who really deserve it.

Verry true but you forgot.

  • ISE or Item Servers Exploit is an Exploit not hacking.
  • Home is a Open Beta and we are OB testers.  In other words it's our Job to go out and find Exploits, Bug's & Glitches and report them back to Sony. 

So when Sony is asking us to go out and find exploits like the one in ISE I don't see why anyone should get in trouble for it.




Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 77 (415 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8607 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

Jul 13, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
Why is this thread not locked/deleted yet? Talking about glitches etc.. is against the forum rules????

You can talk about glitches as much as you want you just can't say how to do them.  Again Home is a beta and it's our job to tell or  inform Sony about any glitches.  If you found a glich talk about it here if it's a big one try to PM one of the Home staff with details.


Sharakon wrote:


 

Uh huh :smileyindifferent:


Ok, point taken..  Didn't see that post you might want to edit your post now before a Mod does it for you.

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 77 (399 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
4739 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

Jul 13, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
Why is this thread not locked/deleted yet? Talking about glitches etc.. is against the forum rules????

You can talk about glitches as much as you want you just can't say how to do them.  Again Home is a beta and it's our job to tell or  inform Sony about any glitches.  If you found a glich talk about it here if it's a big one try to PM one of the Home staff with details.


Sharakon wrote:


 

Uh huh :smileyindifferent:


Ok, point taken..  Didn't see that post you might want to edit your post now before a Mod does it for you.


#WIN

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit




Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 77 (382 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8607 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

Thew902 wrote:

Hi King, just wondering what your stance is on ISE when a user feels its a form of stealing. Still encouraged?

 


What are you talking about? 

 

Users?  As a user of Home (A.K.A Open Beta Tester) you have the right to voice your opinion here and in Home about things dealing with the beta.  It's also your job to report any exploit's, bug's or glitche's you find when in Home.  I've been warning Sony about the ISE exploit from day one.  Home was NEVER designed to be game like.  When maken Home Phil Harris made two types of items free ones and paid items.  The paid items in Home have good security.  The free ones have almost no security.  Why put security on something that is free right?  But then Sony tryed to make Home into a game that let you unlock things when you win.  But seeing how easy it is to get free items why not just cheat the system and use ISE?

 

It's Sonys job to fix ISE and if they see it as stealing then it is if not then it's not.  But it seems wrong to me to punish people for doing there jobs and finding a exploit in the system that Sony asked us to find.

 

Encouraged?  Am I encouraging people to use ISE?  NO!  Am I encouraging Sony to fix the ISE exploit?  YES!  Am I encouraging people to stop calling these "Lamers" , "Hackers" YES!  I still see it!  People on this site calling people who use ISE "Hackers".  It's an exploit not a hack.  Now I know most of you don't know what a Lamer is but useing a tool as easy to use as ISE it can very easily goto a persons head that they are now a "Hacker" just due to them knowing how to use an ISE.

 

Trust me, calling people who use ISE "Hackers" is encouraging people to use ISE.

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 77 (359 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3607 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

Jul 13, 2013

Saints83 wrote:

 

 lol u mad bro?


People still say this?

Seriously?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 77 (351 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Online
7081 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

Jul 13, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Thew902 wrote:

Hi King, just wondering what your stance is on ISE when a user feels its a form of stealing. Still encouraged?

 


What are you talking about? 

 

Users?  As a user of Home (A.K.A Open Beta Tester) you have the right to voice your opinion here and in Home about things dealing with the beta.  It's also your job to report any exploit's, bug's or glitche's you find when in Home.  I've been warning Sony about the ISE exploit from day one.  Home was NEVER designed to be game like.  When maken Home Phil Harris made two types of items free ones and paid items.  The paid items in Home have good security.  The free ones have almost no security.  Why put security on something that is free right?  But then Sony tryed to make Home into a game that let you unlock things when you win.  But seeing how easy it is to get free items why not just cheat the system and use ISE?

 

It's Sonys job to fix ISE and if they see it as stealing then it is if not then it's not.  But it seems wrong to me to punish people for doing there jobs and finding a exploit in the system that Sony asked us to find.

 

Encouraged?  Am I encouraging people to use ISE?  NO!  Am I encouraging Sony to fix the ISE exploit?  YES!  Am I encouraging people to stop calling these "Lamers" , "Hackers" YES!  I still see it!  People on this site calling people who use ISE "Hackers".  It's an exploit not a hack.  Now I know most of you don't know what a Lamer is but useing a tool as easy to use as ISE it can very easily goto a persons head that they are now a "Hacker" just due to them knowing how to use an ISE.

 

Trust me, calling people who use ISE "Hackers" is encouraging people to use ISE.



I'm pretty sure the term you are looking for is whackers. What's a hacker?

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 77 (344 Views)