Reply
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Online
12637 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

Jul 12, 2013

are they Expanding the Mansion collection?

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 41 of 77 (488 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8666 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
Why is this thread not locked/deleted yet? Talking about glitches etc.. is against the forum rules????

You can talk about glitches as much as you want you just can't say how to do them.  Again Home is a beta and it's our job to tell or  inform Sony about any glitches.  If you found a glich talk about it here if it's a big one try to PM one of the Home staff with details.

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Message 42 of 77 (482 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5401 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
Why is this thread not locked/deleted yet? Talking about glitches etc.. is against the forum rules????

You can talk about glitches as much as you want you just can't say how to do them.  Again Home is a beta and it's our job to tell or  inform Sony about any glitches.  If you found a glich talk about it here if it's a big one try to PM one of the Home staff with details.


Edit: Quotation removed for containing glitching instructions

 

 

Uh huh :smileyindifferent:

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig



Message 43 of 77 (469 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 03/31/2011
Offline
675 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2013

The blue flame eye is basically the universal symbol for ISE in NA, so no surprise the discussion went there quickly...

 

Anyways, looks like a cool space, they desperately need a new qualifier for X7 and the mega bundles; overpriced suits and mansion are getting extremely dated and exclusives keep taking up space in "new and featured" with nothing actually new.

Message 44 of 77 (459 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
4444 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

Jul 13, 2013

Hi King, just wondering what your stance is on ISE when a user feels its a form of stealing. Still encouraged?

 


King0fHearts2007 wrote:

xXpizzagirlXx wrote:

OK my 2 cents just cause: why care what somebody else has unless they stole it from you or someone else? If somebody's hacking is not malicious or harm anyone what's the big deal? How bout reporting people who really deserve it.

Verry true but you forgot.

  • ISE or Item Servers Exploit is an Exploit not hacking.
  • Home is a Open Beta and we are OB testers.  In other words it's our Job to go out and find Exploits, Bug's & Glitches and report them back to Sony. 

So when Sony is asking us to go out and find exploits like the one in ISE I don't see why anyone should get in trouble for it.




Message 45 of 77 (438 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8666 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

Jul 13, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
Why is this thread not locked/deleted yet? Talking about glitches etc.. is against the forum rules????

You can talk about glitches as much as you want you just can't say how to do them.  Again Home is a beta and it's our job to tell or  inform Sony about any glitches.  If you found a glich talk about it here if it's a big one try to PM one of the Home staff with details.


Sharakon wrote:


 

Uh huh :smileyindifferent:


Ok, point taken..  Didn't see that post you might want to edit your post now before a Mod does it for you.

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Message 46 of 77 (422 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5401 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

Jul 13, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
Why is this thread not locked/deleted yet? Talking about glitches etc.. is against the forum rules????

You can talk about glitches as much as you want you just can't say how to do them.  Again Home is a beta and it's our job to tell or  inform Sony about any glitches.  If you found a glich talk about it here if it's a big one try to PM one of the Home staff with details.


Sharakon wrote:


 

Uh huh :smileyindifferent:


Ok, point taken..  Didn't see that post you might want to edit your post now before a Mod does it for you.


#WIN

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig



Message 47 of 77 (405 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/20/2008
Offline
8666 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

[ Edited ]
Jul 13, 2013

Thew902 wrote:

Hi King, just wondering what your stance is on ISE when a user feels its a form of stealing. Still encouraged?

 


What are you talking about? 

 

Users?  As a user of Home (A.K.A Open Beta Tester) you have the right to voice your opinion here and in Home about things dealing with the beta.  It's also your job to report any exploit's, bug's or glitche's you find when in Home.  I've been warning Sony about the ISE exploit from day one.  Home was NEVER designed to be game like.  When maken Home Phil Harris made two types of items free ones and paid items.  The paid items in Home have good security.  The free ones have almost no security.  Why put security on something that is free right?  But then Sony tryed to make Home into a game that let you unlock things when you win.  But seeing how easy it is to get free items why not just cheat the system and use ISE?

 

It's Sonys job to fix ISE and if they see it as stealing then it is if not then it's not.  But it seems wrong to me to punish people for doing there jobs and finding a exploit in the system that Sony asked us to find.

 

Encouraged?  Am I encouraging people to use ISE?  NO!  Am I encouraging Sony to fix the ISE exploit?  YES!  Am I encouraging people to stop calling these "Lamers" , "Hackers" YES!  I still see it!  People on this site calling people who use ISE "Hackers".  It's an exploit not a hack.  Now I know most of you don't know what a Lamer is but useing a tool as easy to use as ISE it can very easily goto a persons head that they are now a "Hacker" just due to them knowing how to use an ISE.

 

Trust me, calling people who use ISE "Hackers" is encouraging people to use ISE.

***********************************
Folding@home Team #118000
***********************************
GAPHome

             

               General

Message 48 of 77 (382 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3728 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

Jul 13, 2013

Saints83 wrote:

 

 lol u mad bro?


People still say this?

Seriously?

Message 49 of 77 (374 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 06/28/2009
Online
7988 posts
 

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

Jul 13, 2013

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Thew902 wrote:

Hi King, just wondering what your stance is on ISE when a user feels its a form of stealing. Still encouraged?

 


What are you talking about? 

 

Users?  As a user of Home (A.K.A Open Beta Tester) you have the right to voice your opinion here and in Home about things dealing with the beta.  It's also your job to report any exploit's, bug's or glitche's you find when in Home.  I've been warning Sony about the ISE exploit from day one.  Home was NEVER designed to be game like.  When maken Home Phil Harris made two types of items free ones and paid items.  The paid items in Home have good security.  The free ones have almost no security.  Why put security on something that is free right?  But then Sony tryed to make Home into a game that let you unlock things when you win.  But seeing how easy it is to get free items why not just cheat the system and use ISE?

 

It's Sonys job to fix ISE and if they see it as stealing then it is if not then it's not.  But it seems wrong to me to punish people for doing there jobs and finding a exploit in the system that Sony asked us to find.

 

Encouraged?  Am I encouraging people to use ISE?  NO!  Am I encouraging Sony to fix the ISE exploit?  YES!  Am I encouraging people to stop calling these "Lamers" , "Hackers" YES!  I still see it!  People on this site calling people who use ISE "Hackers".  It's an exploit not a hack.  Now I know most of you don't know what a Lamer is but useing a tool as easy to use as ISE it can very easily goto a persons head that they are now a "Hacker" just due to them knowing how to use an ISE.

 

Trust me, calling people who use ISE "Hackers" is encouraging people to use ISE.



I'm pretty sure the term you are looking for is whackers. What's a hacker?

Message 50 of 77 (367 Views)