Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

Jul 12, 2013
Dude it's not ise please get out of my thread with your false accusations .....
death note gif photo: Misa tumblr_loagoztWc91qclosuo1_500.gif
Message 31 of 77 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Jul 12, 2013
No didn't recieve any rewards, but not many houses do allow rewards being sent to eu people though. The layout of the island is just basically a square, I have pictures of it if you guys wana see :smileyhappy: but they're on my ps3 and I'm at work so will have to post later
Message 32 of 77 (459 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Jul 12, 2013
And yeah the method of actually getting to these types or unreleased houses has nothing to do with ISE. ISE is a reward item hack nothing to do with visitin spaces you don't own
Message 33 of 77 (458 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
News Flash! SONY DOESN'T RUN HOME ANYMORE!

So patching out ISE, punishing people for ISE, suspending or banning people for ISE, etc...NONE of this falls on Sony's shoulders!

Sony turned Home over to the 3rd party Devs a LONG time ago. The Home Staff are the ones who currently run Home...and they do so, very loosely. You could ask Tempest to patch it out...but he would probably say "Um...we actually ran into some interesting complications with that."

So....ISE, along with freezers and hackers...is here to stay. Deal with it. ^_-

For most things, I like how the staff here keeps a light hand on home, it is a " beta" after all. I am sure they are learning new things as well when they do it like this, instead of Stomping in on every glitch and ISE

like **bleep** Knights only  to say" This is not the Glitcher we were looking for", and punish everyone in the process if they did something wrong or not. I have seen some glitches and ISE, not all are really that bad. It would be nice if they made places to challenge the glitcher to try their worst, and if they made multi-regional items available in packs one could buy to cut down on the ISE.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 34 of 77 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Wow, you guys killed this post!  Why?  It has nothing to do with ISE...  Looks like you have to buy this apartment and paid items do not and never have worked with the ISE Exploit.  What did I just call it?  ISE stands for "'Item Server Exploit" so if's it's an Exploit then it can't be a hack.  So please guys stop calling this exploit a Hack.  You do understand that this just goes to little kids heads and they start to think if they use this very easy to use ISE that it makes them leet Hackers right? 

If that is still to hard for you guys to understand you are encouraging young people to use ISE by calling them "Hackers".  If anything these ISE users are "Lamers".

"Lamer is a jargon or slang name originally applied in cracker and phreaker culture to someone who did not really understand what he or she was doing.  In general, the term has come to describe someone who is willfully ignorant of how things work."

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 35 of 77 (391 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
829 posts

Jul 12, 2013
the thread got hijacked cause someone is tryin toclaim about bannings for ISE on a certain date. Its here to stay so deal w it.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Message 36 of 77 (384 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Jul 12, 2013

OK my 2 cents just cause: why care what somebody else has unless they stole it from you or someone else? If somebody's hacking is not malicious or harm anyone what's the big deal? How bout reporting people who really deserve it.
Message 37 of 77 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 12, 2013

xXpizzagirlXx wrote:

OK my 2 cents just cause: why care what somebody else has unless they stole it from you or someone else? If somebody's hacking is not malicious or harm anyone what's the big deal? How bout reporting people who really deserve it.

Verry true but you forgot.

• ISE or Item Servers Exploit is an Exploit not hacking.
  • Home is a Open Beta and we are OB testers.  In other words it's our Job to go out and find Exploits, Bug's & Glitches and report them back to Sony. 

So when Sony is asking us to go out and find exploits like the one in ISE I don't see why anyone should get in trouble for it.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 38 of 77 (426 Views)
Survivor
1639 posts

Jul 12, 2013

xXpizzagirlXx wrote:

I do and that includes ISE HACKERS.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too.
Message 39 of 77 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4867 posts

Jul 12, 2013
Why is this thread not locked/deleted yet? Talking about glitches etc.. is against the forum rules????
Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 40 of 77 (427 Views)