Sackboy
445 posts

Re: *spoiler* unreleased apartment

Jul 12, 2013
Looks nice. Any videos of it, or is it so spanking new that no one has made a video for it?
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 77 (469 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
942 posts

Jul 12, 2013

younginflavor18 wrote:

Cool personal space, I never heard about Diamond Beach Mansion up until now. I bet it's going to be released in NA Home someday in a future update. 

Last week or so, someone asked about Las Vegas Suite.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 77 (459 Views)
PlayStation MVP
6099 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2013

Left4Dinner wrote:
Looks nice. Any videos of it, or is it so spanking new that no one has made a video for it?

Give it time, someone will put a video of it on Youtube.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 77 (454 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2013

infamousgodV2_0:

I Love how ISE hackers talk about there stuff. I've been reporting any ISE hackers i see. My favorite part of the ISE hackers are how they make new accounts just for there stuff Lamo, Thats just lame its show they scared of Sony because they well get banned if caught. Cant wait for August 1st When any1 with ISE stuff on there accounts well get permanently banned. Wish it was a permit IP Ban to get of these losers for good but sony wont do that.

looks like someone can't get his account ISE'd lol u mad bro?

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 77 (429 Views)
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Jul 12, 2013

Saints83 wrote:

infamousgodV2_0:

I Love how ISE hackers talk about there stuff. I've been reporting any ISE hackers i see. My favorite part of the ISE hackers are how they make new accounts just for there stuff Lamo, Thats just lame its show they scared of Sony because they well get banned if caught. Cant wait for August 1st When any1 with ISE stuff on there accounts well get permanently banned. Wish it was a permit IP Ban to get of these losers for good but sony wont do that.

looks like someone can't get his account ISE'd lol u mad bro?

Dude i dont care about ISE. im not risking my account to account theft or getting account peremanently ban

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 77 (396 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
813 posts

Jul 12, 2013
Where does it say anyone that has ISE will be permabanned on Aug1. I would love to see that fact you claim on that date. And no I do not have ISE on my acct. I have way too much money tied in it to mess w ISE. Btw they said its not against the tos to have. What they are concerned about is the method used to get the items, so I highly doubt we will see mass bannings for ppl just having it on their acct.
TRANS-UNITY SUPPORTING TRUE TRANSGENDER GAMERS ON ALL PLATFORMS
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 77 (378 Views)
Splicer
68 posts

Jul 12, 2013
A moderator in EU took me and a few others to this house about a year ago. So it's not going to be released any time soon, it just seems to be another one if those unreleased spaces. From what I remember this island house was quite boring actually.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 77 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8629 posts

Jul 12, 2013
Did you get any of the guest rewards then?
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 77 (424 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
445 posts

Jul 12, 2013
A year ago? **bleep**, must have not been that good I guess lol
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 77 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1979 posts

Jul 12, 2013
News Flash! SONY DOESN'T RUN HOME ANYMORE!

So patching out ISE, punishing people for ISE, suspending or banning people for ISE, etc...NONE of this falls on Sony's shoulders!

Sony turned Home over to the 3rd party Devs a LONG time ago. The Home Staff are the ones who currently run Home...and they do so, very loosely. You could ask Tempest to patch it out...but he would probably say "Um...we actually ran into some interesting complications with that."

So....ISE, along with freezers and hackers...is here to stay. Deal with it. ^_-
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 77 (409 Views)
0 Likes