Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

Re: sony planning to launch open beta soon...long

Jul 16, 2007
Cool I really really really hope I get in.  Phil, Kaz, and Jack really made me so excited about Home again.  But don't say your cousin's friend was being a bleep because at least he gave you some information.  He could probably get fired for that kind of thing.  Anyway, thanks for the update if you weren't making this up.  And if you were making this up... well I'll have to cut your **bleep** off and eat it.  Or something of a similar seriousness that doesn't have to do with me eating dicks.  Wow that was a weird tangent... 
Message 11 of 82 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 16, 2007
yea uhh im not makin this up.. why would i take my time out to write that much and all for nothing so yea im tellin the truth.
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content and size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Message 12 of 82 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

Jul 16, 2007

gamer684 wrote:
yea uhh im not makin this up.. why would i take my time out to write that much and all for nothing so yea im tellin the truth.

idk but i cant tell you how many posts ive read where either the title was attention grabbing and then it ended up the post said like "haha i tricked you" or just ones where the guy later admits that he was lying.  you probably arent a sick  **bleep**  like those guys but being on these boards you kinda learn never to trust anyone.
Message 13 of 82 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 16, 2007
well just to prove to you guys that im not lying ill try and see if i can get a pic of his id today from sony but blur his name and face of course for he could get fired. and no im not like those other **bleep** heads out there that waste their life postin fake **bleep**
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content and size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Message 14 of 82 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
247 posts

Jul 16, 2007
good.  you seem like an alright guy to me and i dont think i need anymore proof, but you probably should get the picture because other people who have been on these boards longer probably will have a hard time believing you.  thanks for not being an a*shole though and i look forward to seeing you in home!  (lets hope we both get in)
Message 15 of 82 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
206 posts

Jul 16, 2007
It's still in the July timeframe, so it's possible.

Currently Playing - METAL GEAR ONLINE
Message 16 of 82 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3705 posts

Jul 16, 2007

Message Edited by Playstation Expert on 07-16-2007 05:57 AM
Message 17 of 82 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3705 posts

Jul 16, 2007
Indeed its very possible.
Message 18 of 82 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Jul 16, 2007

gamer684 wrote:
my cousins friend works with sony. well me and my cuz were over at his house last night and we were askin him about the ps3 home. and he said that he only new a little bit but one major detail...the release of the open beta. we asked him if he new when the open beta sign ups would begin and we had to beg him to tell us...idk why....anyway he said you should be keepin your eyes peeled on the homebetatrial.com site from wensday to next wensday. he wouldnt tell us the exact date...cause idk he was bein **bleep** but at least we can expect signups anytime after wensday. he didnt say why after wensday but i wasnt going to bug him to much cause hes not suppose to say nothin anyway. but yea thats all i could get out of him anyway but i thought i would let you kno.   you dont have to believe me but i believe him because my cuz has known him for a long while and he came to visit the usa and we met up with him and talked about that and stuff.. so well thats it any time from wensday and till next wensday. o yea and if ur wondering y till only next wensday thats because sony is getting this stuff ready and if they got o fix somethin thats when there goin to do it. but if all goes well then it will be released for open beta...

Message Edited by gamer684 on 07-16-2007 01:53 AM

WOW thanks to share information dude
Message 19 of 82 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
621 posts

Jul 16, 2007
sorry bout this post

Message Edited by gamer684 on 07-16-2007 04:10 AM
Message 20 of 82 (2 Views)
0 Likes