Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 04/24/2007
Offline
877 posts
 

Re: sony planning to launch open beta soon...long

Jul 18, 2007
I must say that i actually believe this guy. Ofcourse like anyone who has been here for a while i have my doupts, but hell why not, lets believe a little bit. Also he has about 400 posts, and he he were lying here would get the flame of his life, it would be so bad he would have 3rd degree burns on his @$$.

any new info from your cuz? anything at all would be appreciated... thanks man, and on your mark get set REFRESH, REFRESH!!

To those who say Home has long load times. It took Home 47 seconds to load Motorstorm into its online lobby with 11 other people in the party.
Do you Ubuntu, B!tch?
MY PSN is RITTERRAV ADD ME!

Sign the Remake FF7 Petition! Over 29,000 Signatures!
Click the first like link.
Message 61 of 82 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 06/11/2005
Offline
350 posts
 

Re: sony planning to launch open beta soon...long

Jul 18, 2007


Tjar1234 wrote:
Yea my cousins friends sisters daughters uncles roomates friend said that sony was going to cancel Home sorry everyone





Wow, I know that guy too. We call him "Crazy Phil" down at the precinct.
Message 62 of 82 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/13/2006
Offline
783 posts
 

Re: sony planning to launch open beta soon...long

Jul 18, 2007


gamer684 wrote:


ShArPaeShOoTeR wrote:
Well i have a couple reasons to believe this is fake..

For one, 'accedentally' wrote that his friend visiting the US has a house, and then says he meant hotel..now either he re-read his post and thought, ack, that doesnt make sense, better clear that up, or he really just screwed up.

Another thing that makes me not believe him is that he claims his 'cuz' is one of the people that send out the annoying e-mails that say the beta is full..Well that can't possibly be true because those e-mails are automated messages. I know this because I got one, and everyone else that says they got one has the exact same one as me.

And now..You say they are only just now testing the servers for the open beta..Yeah, right, they've had like 2-3 years to do that already, I highly doubt they'd only start doing that now. It's possible, but i find it hard to believe. A lot of what you said seems like you just pulled it out of your butt.

Whatever, we'll see i guess..I definately wouldn't be money on it though.


ok bud first of all the house is a simple mistake..
second of all those emails are automated i never said they werent but sony does check them to see what they are but few per day because there r so many and hes one of them that check them so get you facts straigh
and thirdly jus about everybody knos the servers have beeen getting worked on all i said is that he said that they were prparing them for the open beta because the servers have to be ready for all the people to get in without glitching or freezing 24/7 and theres proof because of the bsod and errors people have been getting..so yea you cant start bashin because this isnt fake at all and like i said i wouldnt waste my life just to pretend like i made up somebody and made up some stuff.. so yea shut up and have a nice day


K, no need to get angry, i was just expressing my point of view on this topic..

And again from my point of view, someone who was telling the truth wouldn't get all offensive like that.

And I never said that no one checks the e-mails, I just thought you meant your 'cuz' was one of the people that writes the e-mails.

So yeah..i wasn't bashing or anything, just stating my opinion. I'm allowed to do that.



As far as proof goes..the proof i wanna see is, I wanna see the home beta trial website open  between now and next wednesday. Until we see that, I'm gonna find it hard to 100% believe anyone who says they know someone that works at sony.

As for background info/smaller proof, what part of sony does your cuz work for. SCEA, SCEE or does he work for Sony directly in Japan. don't just say Europe, if he works in Europe, i wanna know where in Europe.

Again..not bashing..no need for you to write me any more mean PM's with you getting all offended because I didn't quite believe a total stranger that says he knows something that everyone else has been claiming to know as well.


Message Edited by ShArPaeShOoTeR on 07-18-2007 12:48 PM

Message 63 of 82 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/06/2007
Offline
18 posts
 

Re: sony planning to launch open beta soon...long

Jul 18, 2007
Whatever the news...good bad or ugly. Dont get anyone in trouble at Sony. It will come out sooner or later. We have waited this long. We can wait a little longer. As far as the guy that was complaining about signing up for an OPEN beta, its a beta dude. They want sign ups to show an interest in taking part. If you dont want to take part then dont sign up. Part of signing up is your willingness (hopefully) to fill out bug reports and such.
 
Peace.
Message 64 of 82 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/04/2007
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: sony planning to launch open beta soon...long

Jul 18, 2007
he dont really care he says he dont get paid enough to care about leaked secrets
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content and size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Message 65 of 82 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/14/2007
Offline
13 posts
 

Re: sony planning to launch open beta soon...long

Jul 18, 2007
Well thanks for the info if it's real...
Just hard to believe, there has been so many rumors and fake poster!
 
Lets just say your telling the truth, isn't your buddy in sony getting mad that your leaking info thats not meant to be out to the public?
 
The kind of proff i wanna see is the open beta starting, but guess i'll have to wait and see about that..
Maybe if you could tell where in Sony he works? SCEE, SCEA? he is working with servers, development, community or support?
And in what region, EU or the states?
 
You'll get your credit if it turns out to be the truth, probertly not before, there has been way to many "leaking" fake rumors and so on


Message Edited by HyldigUSA on 07-18-2007 09:57 AM
Message 66 of 82 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/04/2007
Offline
621 posts
 

Re: sony planning to launch open beta soon...long

Jul 18, 2007


ShArPaeShOoTeR wrote:


gamer684 wrote:


ShArPaeShOoTeR wrote:
Well i have a couple reasons to believe this is fake..

For one, 'accedentally' wrote that his friend visiting the US has a house, and then says he meant hotel..now either he re-read his post and thought, ack, that doesnt make sense, better clear that up, or he really just screwed up.

Another thing that makes me not believe him is that he claims his 'cuz' is one of the people that send out the annoying e-mails that say the beta is full..Well that can't possibly be true because those e-mails are automated messages. I know this because I got one, and everyone else that says they got one has the exact same one as me.

And now..You say they are only just now testing the servers for the open beta..Yeah, right, they've had like 2-3 years to do that already, I highly doubt they'd only start doing that now. It's possible, but i find it hard to believe. A lot of what you said seems like you just pulled it out of your butt.

Whatever, we'll see i guess..I definately wouldn't be money on it though.


ok bud first of all the house is a simple mistake..
second of all those emails are automated i never said they werent but sony does check them to see what they are but few per day because there r so many and hes one of them that check them so get you facts straigh
and thirdly jus about everybody knos the servers have beeen getting worked on all i said is that he said that they were prparing them for the open beta because the servers have to be ready for all the people to get in without glitching or freezing 24/7 and theres proof because of the bsod and errors people have been getting..so yea you cant start bashin because this isnt fake at all and like i said i wouldnt waste my life just to pretend like i made up somebody and made up some stuff.. so yea shut up and have a nice day


K, no need to get angry, i was just expressing my point of view on this topic..

And again from my point of view, someone who was telling the truth wouldn't get all offensive like that.

And I never said that no one checks the e-mails, I just thought you meant your 'cuz' was one of the people that writes the e-mails.

So yeah..i wasn't bashing or anything, just stating my opinion. I'm allowed to do that.



As far as proof goes..the proof i wanna see is, I wanna see the home beta trial website open  between now and next wednesday. Until we see that, I'm gonna find it hard to 100% believe anyone who says they know someone that works at sony.

As for background info/smaller proof, what part of sony does your cuz work for. SCEA, SCEE or does he work for Sony directly in Japan. don't just say Europe, if he works in Europe, i wanna know where in Europe.

Again..not bashing..no need for you to write me any more mean PM's with you getting all offended because I didn't quite believe a total stranger that says he knows something that everyone else has been claiming to know as well.


Message Edited by ShArPaeShOoTeR on 07-18-2007 12:48 PM

sorry for gettin mad but i dont really care for people that are basically callin me a liar.....anyway for the part where he works in i will ask him today and post it back up but i do kno that he came here from europe so obviously there but i will ask him what part and get back to this
Signature removed by Admin due to inappropriate content and size violations. Please observe the 150kb limit.
Message 67 of 82 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 07/11/2007
Offline
46 posts
 

Re: sony planning to launch open beta soon...long

Jul 26, 2007


gamer684 wrote:
my cousins friend works with sony. well me and my cuz were over at his house last night and we were askin him about the ps3 home. and he said that he only new a little bit but one major detail...the release of the open beta. we asked him if he new when the open beta sign ups would begin and we had to beg him to tell us...idk why....anyway he said you should be keepin your eyes peeled on the homebetatrial.com site from wensday to next wensday. he wouldnt tell us the exact date...cause idk he was bein **bleep** but at least we can expect signups anytime after wensday. he didnt say why after wensday but i wasnt going to bug him to much cause hes not suppose to say nothin anyway. but yea thats all i could get out of him anyway but i thought i would let you kno.   you dont have to believe me but i believe him because my cuz has known him for a long while and he came to visit the usa and we met up with him and talked about that and stuff.. so well thats it any time from wensday and till next wensday. o yea and if ur wondering y till only next wensday thats because sony is getting this stuff ready and if they got o fix somethin thats when there goin to do it. but if all goes well then it will be released for open beta...


Message Edited by gamer684 on 07-16-2007 01:53 AM


Well,,, its now wed night.... and guess what.... yup... no open beta...
Message 68 of 82 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/22/2007
Offline
15 posts
 

Re: sony planning to launch open beta soon...long

Jul 26, 2007
^^ Can't argue with that logic...
Message 69 of 82 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/18/2005
Offline
3705 posts
 

Re: sony planning to launch open beta soon...long

Jul 26, 2007
I can't believe you guys are that crazy over the beta. Wait until Fall.
Message 70 of 82 (5 Views)
Reply
0 Likes