Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/12/2007
Offline
4245 posts
 

Re: sexting for home items

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

stardeth wrote:

 

On-topic: Was the conversation prior to the PM at all possibly misleading toward behavior of this nature? I ask because it sounds like this person's not inexperienced in committing this type of lewd activity.

 

Edit: Off topic statement removed


 

Not only that, but frankly some people should learn to handle some things on their own without constantly reporting everything they "feel" is offensive in order for the mods to "sort it out".  It's all these false and or unnecessary reports that is likely one of the main reasons that moderation is so poor in Home as they have to spend so much time on unnecessary reports.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...


"Like it never happened"


- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 45 (505 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 12/23/2009
Offline
2432 posts
 

Re: sexting for home items

Jul 15, 2013

Left4Dinner wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn't do it.  I have a girlfriend whohas nice breasts, so why would I want to see a picture of someone else's breasts?  Besides, you can use google if you wanted b00bs, and whos to say that they just give you a picture that they found online?   Good idea about reporting her, and this type of thing has never happened to me.  Only thing close to it, was someone asking if I had a PSN card with extra money on it, and after telling them no, they left me alone.


Braggart. :smileylol: lol :smileylol:

Seriously though, you probably shouldn't be putting that out there, unless you're looking for PMs from people asking to see them. :smileywink:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 45 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/17/2011
Offline
1685 posts
 

Re: sexting for home items

Jul 15, 2013

Left4Dinner wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn't do it.  I have a girlfriend whohas nice breasts, so why would I want to see a picture of someone else's breasts?  Besides, you can use google if you wanted b00bs, and whos to say that they just give you a picture that they found online?   Good idea about reporting her, and this type of thing has never happened to me.  Only thing close to it, was someone asking if I had a PSN card with extra money on it, and after telling them no, they left me alone.


You have a gf with nice breasts?  Maybe you need to pay more attention to them instead of wasting time on this thread.  If you dont someone else will!  LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 45 (465 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4457 posts
 

Re: sexting for home items

Jul 15, 2013

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Left4Dinner wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn't do it.  I have a girlfriend whohas nice breasts, so why would I want to see a picture of someone else's breasts?  Besides, you can use google if you wanted b00bs, and whos to say that they just give you a picture that they found online?   Good idea about reporting her, and this type of thing has never happened to me.  Only thing close to it, was someone asking if I had a PSN card with extra money on it, and after telling them no, they left me alone.


You have a gf with nice breasts?  Maybe you need to pay more attention to them instead of wasting time on this thread.  If you dont someone else will!  LOL


Sometimes, invisible or pixelated ones aren't that great.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 45 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/24/2009
Offline
4834 posts
 

Re: sexting for home items

Jul 15, 2013

angelicamo98 wrote:
Today some girl went up to me and said she would send me a picture of her breast for a gift.
I didn't say yes would u ?

Hell yeah!   Pics of breasts are hard to come by on the Internet.   :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 45 (439 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
6813 posts
 

Re: sexting for home items

Jul 15, 2013

angelicamo98 wrote:
Today some girl went up to me and said she would send me a picture of her breast for a gift.
I didn't say yes would u ?

That was dumb of her to say that towards you, but at least I can commend you for not following through because of how uncomfortable it can get. Just got to be careful who you're talking to since some people on Home have shady and nefarious motives on what they're doing.


Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 45 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 12/27/2012
Online
691 posts
 

Re: sexting for home items

Jul 15, 2013

Omg the troll in me has awoken and I would so show off my breasts on the internet....my chicken breasts in the fridge that is. XD

rwby photo: ~ 0ZRug_zps3527be48.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 45 (363 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/24/2009
Offline
4834 posts
 

Re: sexting for home items

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

In all seriousness. Truth be told, The "Boys of Summer" often try selling pics they swipe from the Internet and claim to be their own.

Sad part is that some of these G.I.R.L.'s are successful. :smileytongue:

But I guess it could be considered a summer job? :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 45 (331 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 08/20/2007
Online
411 posts
 

Re: sexting for home items

Jul 15, 2013
theres no point trying to pretend such incidents dont occur i have a friend whom ive no reason to doubt inform me he was offered webcam services for a psn card with her providing a free amount of time as proof of gender,heck the activity board was full of such shady offers with requests on both sides.
Takes the whole home freemium thing to a compltely different dimension
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 45 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/25/2011
Offline
1838 posts
 

Re: sexting for home items

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

stardeth wrote:

 

On-topic: Was the conversation prior to the PM at all possibly misleading toward behavior of this nature? I ask because it sounds like this person's not inexperienced in committing this type of lewd activity.

 

Edit: Off topic statement removed


 

Not only that, but frankly some people should learn to handle some things on their own without constantly reporting everything they "feel" is offensive in order for the mods to "sort it out".  It's all these false and or unnecessary reports that is likely one of the main reasons that moderation is so poor in Home as they have to spend so much time on unnecessary reports.


False or unnecessary reports? Did someone forgot Home is PG-13? A Family friendly app.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 45 (304 Views)