Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 15 2013
By: angelicamo98 First Son 5 posts

sexting for home items

44 replies 998 views Edited Jul 15, 2013
Today some girl went up to me and said she would send me a picture of her breast for a gift.
I didn't say yes would u ?
Message 1 of 45 (998 Views)
VP of Gaming
26110 posts

Re: sexting for home items

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

I would have immediately reported her right away. And I would never once have thought of posting the 'incident" on the forum.  We don't really need more discussions on this type of topic, do we? 

We can post whatever we want (within the Rules), but surely we know know how to deal with this type of behavior by now?

You did report her, correct?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 45 (987 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jul 15, 2013
I was having a normal conversation with her then she just sent me a private message saying that. Told her no and since she kept bobothering me I did
Message 3 of 45 (957 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 15, 2013
I only posted the incident because I was wondering if this was common I have heard of this ln other similar networks
Message 4 of 45 (953 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

On-topic: Was the conversation prior to the PM at all possibly misleading toward behavior of this nature? I ask because it sounds like this person's not inexperienced in committing this type of lewd activity.

Edit: Off topic statement removed

Photobucket
Message 5 of 45 (932 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1389 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Lol, what kind of gifts did she ask for?

That's never happened to me before, but I also think people know better than to try that with me.

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Message 6 of 45 (859 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1721 posts

Jul 15, 2013

angelicamo98 wrote:
Today some girl went up to me and said she would send me a picture of her breast for a gift.
I didn't say yes would u ?

I would be polite but firm and reply that a picture of only one breast is unacceptable. Original_Central_Plaza_PS_Home.jpg

Message 7 of 45 (806 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jul 15, 2013

It is known that people will do that. I was once offered a PSN card to " cyber" someone, but I turned him down. There is a band of transexuals on home,I am not sure if some are acting alone, or if there is more than one group, who will usually show up in places like Cantina,and Godfathers and offer to cyber for PSN cards, or gifts from the Lockwood machine or the 3 D printer. There are also a number of girls who will do this too. Some people get "married" to people who constantly beg for things. I give because I want to on occasion, and people give me things back, but there are some poor people who are  being taken advantaged of, and some people are getting hurt

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 8 of 45 (805 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4501 posts

Jul 15, 2013

Good..it may have been a scam to get him/herself a psn card. Always reject those PM's unless their avi is hot. :smileyvery-happy:

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 9 of 45 (785 Views)
Sackboy
447 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 15, 2013

Yeah, I wouldn't do it.  I have a girlfriend whohas nice breasts, so why would I want to see a picture of someone else's breasts?  Besides, you can use google if you wanted b00bs, and whos to say that they just give you a picture that they found online?   Good idea about reporting her, and this type of thing has never happened to me.  Only thing close to it, was someone asking if I had a PSN card with extra money on it, and after telling them no, they left me alone.

Message 10 of 45 (750 Views)