Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 14 2014
By: FalconPunchKill Lombax Warrior 79 posts

"Rainy Day" Harbor Studio (Challenges Season 4 Final Reward)

[ Edited ]
22 replies 792 views Edited Apr 14, 2014

Rainy Day Harbor Studio x1.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x2.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x3.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x4.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x5.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x6.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x7.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x8.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x9.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x10.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x11.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x12.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x13.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x14.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x15.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x16.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x17.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x18.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x19.jpgRainy Day Harbor Studio x20.jpg

Lion Signature
Message 1 of 23 (792 Views)
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Re: "Rainy Day" Harbor Studio (Challenges Season 4 Final Reward)

Apr 14, 2014

I liked that space, but one thing that made me hate it 

When you turn off the light i expected total darkness but it was just reskin with no effort of making it good "imo"

Message 2 of 23 (742 Views)
Sackboy
464 posts

Apr 14, 2014

How are others getting outside of the apartment?

Message 3 of 23 (733 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Apr 14, 2014
Glitching with tele-pads,Shadow!

SmokyBonz
Message 4 of 23 (714 Views)
Sackboy
204 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2014

Well, after winning the new space, I have to say, that overall, I like it. Unlike the original version, this one came with no default furnature, and no option to change wallpaper. I can't listen to a radio out on the balcony like I could in the original apartment. It plays, but you can't hear it because of the rain. What I really liked, was the view outside. The rain, and the cloud covered, early morning sky, add a pleasant atmosphere to the space. It's a nice space, just don't expect very many changes from the original.

Message 5 of 23 (662 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3274 posts

Apr 14, 2014

I really sure hope this doesn't turn into one of those depressing discussions about how awful it is to receive this New Free Personal Space lol.:womanwink::womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Message 6 of 23 (624 Views)
VP of Gaming
25930 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2014

I like it. I plan on decorating and furnishing as close to the original as possible so that I have a day and night version of my original studio. 

Regardless of the complaints here, I know I'll make it work for me. 

I love the night life.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 7 of 23 (613 Views)
Sackboy
464 posts

Apr 14, 2014

Thanks smoky

Message 8 of 23 (583 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
398 posts

Apr 14, 2014
Thanks for sharing! I like it. I also hope this doesn't turn into a dramatic debate. Free is free ^-^
#finfree
Message 9 of 23 (568 Views)
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2014

Hahaha, I totally called the fact that it wouldn't have new wallpaper, but even I wasn't expecting you couldn't even change it at all! *R1 fam laugh x infinity* (someone really needs to make an animated GIF of that)

Btw @Black_MagicWoman and @OMGxitsLiZZE , you shouldn't have said that, because now I have to reply. It IS awful to recieve pointless personal spaces, free or not. The reason is simple: There is no apartment storage, if some of you have yet to notice. So every new apartment just gets tacked onto an ever growing list you have to scroll through whenever you want to go to the apartments you actually want to use (it's especially annoying when doing LKWD life).

So due to the terrible inventory management, I try to avoid apartments (and items in general) I'll never use, hence why I haven't gotten a single challenge point this season. I have over 100 apartments at this point, and I wish I could delete over 70 of them. Most were bought when I was a wide-eyed noob to PS Home and bought stuff like crazy, unaware it was slowing down my login time, and unaware that they'd never add an apartment storage option -_-

Seriously, season 5 needs to have better rewards then the garbage from this season. Idc if it's free or not, if the rewards are bad, there's no reason to bother with challenges just for more inventory clutter. I'm not alone in this thinking, either. I love how people just get everything free solely for the fact that it's free, then complain about how long it takes to go through storage to find the items they want. 

Message 10 of 23 (561 Views)