Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 15 2013
By: homeboy79 Gaming Beast 2000 posts

"Homeboy's How To" *NEW: 15 Free Ibb & Obb Items*- 8/07/2013*

[ Edited ]
34 replies 2069 views Edited Aug 7, 2013

Hey guys and gals! Homeboy79, here.

Now that I have a few "Homeboy's How To" under my belt, I thought I would start a designated thread of current & future segments for the PlayStation®Home Community to refer to for assistance on getting free rewards and items. 

(Please note: I will, also, be replacing all "Homeboy's How To" videos that are currently in other threads with links back to this one. )

Some segments of "Homeboy's How To" are also currently available on the HSM EOD. 

Please feel free to leave constructive criticism and/or ask any questions -- I'll do my best to answer them.  :smileywink:

And feel free to make requests for a future "Homeboy's How To" -- I'll take them into consideration. 

Hope this will help the community! :smileyhappy: 

~HB

------------------

8/07/2013 -- 15 Free Ibb & Obb Items

7/11/2013 -- Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus Poster

7/1/2013 -- Canada Day & 4th of July Rockets from the Firework Bonanza game in Pier Park (Limited Time Only)

6/19/2013 -- E3 2013 Virtual Booth Guide & Rewards (Limited time Only)

6/6/2013 -- Virtual E32013 Shirt & VIP Lanyard (Limited time only) 

6/4/2013 -- FREE Forsaken Planet Zombie & Cow Active Items 

5/24/2013 -- FREE Forsaken Planet LMO (Forsaken Planet Rewards: Racoon in UFO)

5/15/2013 -- Rhinocerilla Companion (Dr. Pepper Ten: Man vs Beast) 

5/13/2013 -- Killer Plants From Outer Space (First 2 rewards)

5/11/2013 -- VEEMEE Dog Companions 

5/9/2013 --  VEEMEE Bike Locomotion 

5/3/2013-- Dr. Pepper Ten Drink Machine Locomotion

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Message 1 of 35 (2,069 Views)
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

Re: "Homeboy's How To" *NEW: FREE Forsaken Planet LMO- 5/24/2013*

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

Hey everyone!

I posted a new "Homeboy's How To" in the OP. It's on how to get the new Forsaken Planet LMO from the Forsaken Planet Rewards in the LOOT Space Station HUB.

:smileyhappy:
~HB

Message 2 of 35 (1,928 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16552 posts

May 24, 2013

Thanks, Homeboy.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 3 of 35 (1,909 Views)
Fender Bender
1688 posts

May 24, 2013

Thx homeboy79 and Thew for the free LOOT Forsaken Planet LMO reminder in Theater 3. I totally forgot to get it ... lol. :smileyvery-happy:

And great How-To series, too, homeboy79. I'll be promoting your vids in fb and other Home fan sites! :smileyhappy:

Message 4 of 35 (1,907 Views)
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

May 24, 2013
My pleasure, Jers & goddess!

And thanks for the compliments, goddess! You're awesome!

Message 5 of 35 (1,894 Views)
Fender Bender
1688 posts

May 25, 2013

... and bumped on CAG and my fb Home group. Hopefully, you'll be seeing some YT hits increase, homeboy! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 6 of 35 (1,885 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1187 posts

May 25, 2013

We are thrilled to be able to feature these videos in PlayStation Home itself via the HomeStation Channel on LOOT's EOD system. There's a real need for this sort of short-and-sweet video coverage of what's hot and new in Home, and there is a select group of machinimists -- homeboy79, mybro92, HearItWow, Jersquall, etc. -- who fill this niche perfectly.

The Home community is what we make of it. What we, all of us, create and share with one another. And you might be surprised who's watching. :smileywink:

If we can individually help even one person have a deeper and more enjoyable experience in Home, then we have done something worthwhile. And this library of videos is an excellent resource. Hopefully, it will inspire others to pay it forward by embarking on their own creative endeavors, with the goal of being broadcast in Home itself.

Thanks to LOOT's EOD service, this is a reality. And, speaking as the publisher for one of Home's two community media outlets on the EOD, I can say that I'm eagerly looking forward to featuring more of this sort of content in Home for everyone to enjoy.

Message 7 of 35 (1,810 Views)
Fender Bender
2992 posts

[ Edited ]
May 25, 2013

That Forsaken Planet LMO looks pretty sweet. It looks like that saucer costume with the alien inside. I wish the racoon in the saucer was a also costume. But the LMO is good too. Thanks for making this video homeboy. :manhappy:

bobs fed signature
Message 8 of 35 (1,778 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2038 posts

May 25, 2013
Awesome video, Homeboy! You have a great voice for doing these kinda things. Would like to see more of em.

However, I cannot sign into the Loot website from the forsaken planet globe. I cant even create a new account. It gives me an error. Without being able to sign in...I cannot get the free LMO.

I suspect Im not the only one with this problem.
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 9 of 35 (1,739 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

May 25, 2013

NorseGamer wrote:

We are thrilled to be able to feature these videos in PlayStation Home itself via the HomeStation Channel on LOOT's EOD system. There's a real need for this sort of short-and-sweet video coverage of what's hot and new in Home, and there is a select group of machinimists -- homeboy79, mybro92, HearItWow, Jersquall, etc. -- who fill this niche perfectly.

The Home community is what we make of it. What we, all of us, create and share with one another. And you might be surprised who's watching. :smileywink:

If we can individually help even one person have a deeper and more enjoyable experience in Home, then we have done something worthwhile. And this library of videos is an excellent resource. Hopefully, it will inspire others to pay it forward by embarking on their own creative endeavors, with the goal of being broadcast in Home itself.

Thanks to LOOT's EOD service, this is a reality. And, speaking as the publisher for one of Home's two community media outlets on the EOD, I can say that I'm eagerly looking forward to featuring more of this sort of content in Home for everyone to enjoy.

Thanks for giving me a great platform to share my videos! I seriously appreciate the support! :smileyhappy:

Message 10 of 35 (1,686 Views)
0 Likes