Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
319 posts

Re: "HOME" sealed it for me, anyone else

Mar 14, 2007
for me personally, i was sold on the ps3 before it even came out.  i was happy with my ps2 for so long, jumping to the ps3 was a no-brainer.  once i got it i was so happy.  even though i went through a month where i was bored with it, i knew the games would come and that an online service would come also.  i just didnt expect the online service to be like Home.  it is an incredible idea and seems so fun.  i see it as another way to be immersed in gaming content while having the ability to socialize with other gamers with same interests.  to have the ability to "walk around" and view trailors for games, movies, and the content that will be provided by the developers will be awesome.  i love games and having something like Home will be like a constantly updated "E3 type" of environment.  too cool

Message Edited by shutYOmouf on 03-14-2007 01:01 PM
PSN: GoTDiGGz
Message 11 of 35 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1455 posts

Mar 14, 2007
What I meant by starting this thread, is how about other XBL'ers now believing, maybe XBL wont always be the best. Maybe someone can come along and take a huge bite out of there online pie. Believe me, I Love XBL!
Message 12 of 35 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7831 posts

Mar 14, 2007

Youthanasia wrote:
What I meant by starting this thread, is how about other XBL'ers now believing, maybe XBL wont always be the best. Maybe someone can come along and take a huge bite out of there online pie. Believe me, I Love XBL!

I love XBL too, and before HOME starts, i really hope sony gets the (like what gamespot said) fundemental services fixed first. I wanna be able to voice chat with any player across any game, and access my budyd list and music while in any game.

funny thing is I showed my friend and his bro Home and littlebigplanet and they use to be anti-ps3 because of the price, and now they both want one. they said home and most of all littlebigplanet sold PS3 to them basically.

personally I own a 360 and PS3 and i wish i could just combine the best features of both into one super system.
Message 13 of 35 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2722 posts

Mar 14, 2007
Yeah i hear ya. Sadly i thoghut that my ps3 wasnt worth the money until october, cause thats when gta come sout

but this home has raised my spirits
PSN : PwnStar12 -
5.0L Mustang Owner

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 14 of 35 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1455 posts

Mar 14, 2007

sirpilf wrote:

Youthanasia wrote:

I love XBL too, and before HOME starts, i really hope sony gets the (like what gamespot said) fundemental services fixed first. I wanna be able to voice chat with any player across any game, and access my budyd list and music while in any game.

funny thing is I showed my friend and his bro Home and littlebigplanet and they use to be anti-ps3 because of the price, and now they both want one. they said home and most of all littlebigplanet sold PS3 to them basically.

personally I own a 360 and PS3 and i wish i could just combine the best features of both into one super system.

Ditto. XBL does have whole thing down pat. For me its online gaming prefection. If Sony can pull off Home without a hitch, XBL will finally have competition.

Message 15 of 35 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
855 posts

Mar 15, 2007

MidnightStar wrote:
Home seems like a very creative way to chat with others in the online community. For me, it's going to be LittleBigWorld, especially if they have online play.

Oh, LittleBigWorld is going to be great! I love the fact that you can create your own levels. That brings gaming to another level for sure! I am a computer programmer and love it, but sometimes it is really nice to be able to do things the simple way!
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Message 16 of 35 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3158 posts

Mar 15, 2007
i have a friend who is a real hardcore xbl user and he was even impressed by Home

Message 17 of 35 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
321 posts

Mar 15, 2007
i have always been a sony fan.. but not a fan boy.... i give microsoft and nintendo props 2
Signature removed by Admin due to awesomeness
Message 18 of 35 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Mar 16, 2007

c7 wrote:
i have a friend who is a real hardcore xbl user and he was even impressed by Home

well if the developers of home ...are anything like the developers of xbox live..."" than we have nothing to worry about....

psst....

ed ..is that you now at SONY......
Message 19 of 35 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3877 posts

Mar 16, 2007
See people, free is better.
Proud PS3 Owner Since: Dec. 21,2006
Own every current gen system

Experienced the RROD on: Jan. 19, 2009 one year after purchase