Treasure Hunter
4854 posts

Re: "Avalon Keep": By Heavy Water

Aug 16, 2012

Gogginblaze wrote:

Hexalon game??

LOL....I guess everyone was in a rush to buy this space.

Go into the store and read the description of the space.

I clearly states that the space comes with "Hexalon" .........A competitive tile collection game

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 123 (340 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Just like the message of the day said that the Private Hidaway came with mini games. That message was changed part of the way into the day

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 123 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
373 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Love the Avalon Keep space, and I'm not even into fairytales, castles, fantasy and whimsy. At least I didn't think I was!

Really enjoy the dragonfly-view of the space. FINALLY devs that understand the mentality of users who like to explore. Now we don't need to try to glitch the space out to do that! Yay! And multiple users can be flying at once and see each other's dragonfly so we can explore together. Very nice touch.

I also like being able to gift friends, and the gift machine & scavanger hunt are fun ways to do it.

The interactive NPCs are a nice touch too. HOWEVER, as a female user I have to ask: what's with the tubby male guards?? The female NPCs are buxom wenches - eye-candy for the male users. But how about some eye-candy for the female users, hmm?? Yes, I have male friends  - and you know who you are! :smileywink: - who are sometimes available to be that beefcake, but you just aren't always available when I am, gents! So how about it, devs? Add some beefcake for the females? Pretty please??

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 123 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Yes the ability to gift friends and play games with them is always a plus for personal spaces. I would like to see one of the future updates for the space a mini game that is playable over and over again that we can do with friends. I know with the public space and updates to this space Heavy Water has alot ahead of them, but as long as they keep this up Im sure it will be great. They definatly did an amazing job on "stage 1" of the Avalon Keep. Im anxiously awaiting the public space and future updates.

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 123 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5846 posts

Aug 16, 2012
Sooooo, I want to know can the Dev assure us that they won't forget about the updates? Can we be sured that the bedroom becoming available soon doesn't mean 6-12 months from now? I do love the space even w/o the downstairs, bedroom and the towers being available but since it was put in my face by the guards,I want it and I want tobe sure were getting it.
visit our webpage @ http://enchelada.pshomegazette.com/

friend me on fb @ http://facebook.com/TheWholeEnchelada

follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/WholeEnchelada

whatch the show on youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/cheladapsn?feature=mhee

Dont eat the hot dogs, dont eat the subs EAT THE WHOLE EN-CHELADA!

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 123 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Aug 16, 2012

I really enjoyed playing around in this space last evening after purchasing it. So many wonderful things to find and my guests enjoyed it as much. We were all able to fly around as bugs and we could even walk into the pond! (Although I couldn't place fish in it).

One note for the Devs though. Aside from placing furniture and having it sometimes fall through the floor, I had an incident of losing my whole castle. I did nothing unusal for this to happen but from the drawbridge by the pond entrance all the way back, was gone! All that was visible was the gift machine in the background and my guests were running around in the air. I took some pics of it that I will share when I get home if anyone wishes. This was not an intentional glitch (this time!) but an "Oh my! Where has my castle gone?"

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 123 (259 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2270 posts

Re: "Avalon Keep": By Heavywater

Aug 16, 2012
Space looks nice, will have to ask a friend to give me a tour when I have time.
mvpbluesigTheJLC.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 123 (244 Views)
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Aug 16, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

I don't feel like scrolling through 7 pages.

Did anyone post about the Hexalon game??????? Like,:smileytongue: where is it.......................

Unfortunately that was a textual mistake in the description. Hexalon, new official name is Hexx, is a game coming to the Avalon universe in the near future. It just wasn't quite ready for this first release. Sorry for the confusion with the space's description! We hope you understand and will eagerly await when Hexx, and other update, land in Home! 

-HM

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 123 (240 Views)
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Aug 16, 2012

smokingpistol wrote:
Took a tour this evening and I was blown away by what i found. Huge beautiful space with functions coming out the wazoo! Thanks to Heavy Water for the keep, HeavyMystik for the interactions here, and Illumin-X for this informative thread :smileyhappy:

Glad you liked it! And kudos to the nice friend/user who gave you a tour :smileyhappy: 

And Illumin-X really did put together a nice originial post! I like the fog effects with the furniture :smileywink: 

-HM

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 123 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Heavy Water Developer
90 posts

Aug 16, 2012

anojam wrote:

Love the Avalon Keep space, and I'm not even into fairytales, castles, fantasy and whimsy. At least I didn't think I was!

Really enjoy the dragonfly-view of the space. FINALLY devs that understand the mentality of users who like to explore. Now we don't need to try to glitch the space out to do that! Yay! And multiple users can be flying at once and see each other's dragonfly so we can explore together. Very nice touch.

I also like being able to gift friends, and the gift machine & scavanger hunt are fun ways to do it.

The interactive NPCs are a nice touch too. HOWEVER, as a female user I have to ask: what's with the tubby male guards?? The female NPCs are buxom wenches - eye-candy for the male users. But how about some eye-candy for the female users, hmm?? Yes, I have male friends  - and you know who you are! :smileywink: - who are sometimes available to be that beefcake, but you just aren't always available when I am, gents! So how about it, devs? Add some beefcake for the females? Pretty please??

You have a point. Perhaps some handsome noble will visit your space in the furture. ;P But I am glad you like all the other features in the space!!

-HM

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 123 (235 Views)
0 Likes