Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 02 2013
By: MrFirstPlayer Uncharted Territory 1398 posts
Accepted Solution

question regarding the basic clubhouse

6 replies 102 views Edited Jun 2, 2013
Hello and thank you in advance for any assistance. I recently disbanded my club and as such, it no longer appears in my list of spaces (my clubs). I assumed I would simply have to repurchase my club but when I try to it says that I already own this item. Could any of you please give me any advice on how to access my club after it has been disbanded? Again, thanks for any assistance.
Message 1 of 7 (102 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4338 posts

Re: question regarding the basic clubhouse

Jun 2, 2013
I believe you have to just create a new club in the menu. No repurchase necessary.
Message 2 of 7 (100 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29221 posts

Jun 2, 2013

MrFirstPlayer wrote:
Hello and thank you in advance for any assistance. I recently disbanded my club and as such, it no longer appears in my list of spaces (my clubs). I assumed I would simply have to repurchase my club but when I try to it says that I already own this item. Could any of you please give me any advice on how to access my club after it has been disbanded? Again, thanks for any assistance.

You can't reuse the same club name once you disband a club. You need to create a new one. 

Message 3 of 7 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1398 posts

Jun 2, 2013
Thank you Thew for your quick response :smileyhappy: I will look further into how to create a new club. It is good to know that I don't have to repurchase (though the basic version shows as being free now). When I have a bit more time I will see if I can figure it out again. Again...thanks for responding.
Message 4 of 7 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1398 posts

Jun 2, 2013
Thank you Joanna <3
...now if only I can figure out where to create this new club with a new name. The main reason for the disdand was the previous name. It was DnJ's ....J being the initial of my ex. Thank you for responding. And thanks for the tip.
Message 5 of 7 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Jun 2, 2013

MrFirstPlayer wrote:
Thank you Joanna <3
...now if only I can figure out where to create this new club with a new name. The main reason for the disdand was the previous name. It was DnJ's ....J being the initial of my ex. Thank you for responding. And thanks for the tip.

Start>Social>Clubs>...>Create New Club.... somewhere in there

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 7 (75 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1398 posts

Jun 2, 2013
Thank you for the assistance. Problem solved. I appreciate the help.
Message 7 of 7 (64 Views)
0 Likes