Jul 22 2012
By: Bradley_Davis129 Uncharted Territory 1479 posts
Accepted Solution

ps vita lounge

4 replies 295 views Edited Jul 22, 2012
Can someone with a Europe acc invite me too the Ps vita lounge I live in NA but I've seen people do it so the lounge must be region free please and thank u :smileyhappy:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your statement is Invalid.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
25371 posts

Re: ps vita lounge

Jul 22, 2012

The last I read, it is now region locked.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1479 posts

Jul 22, 2012
Wow are u serious. I wanted that couch so bad. Only if I.could.time travel and go back and get it:smileyhappy:

Your statement is Invalid.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (285 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28995 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Bradley_Davis129 wrote:
Wow are u serious. I wanted that couch so bad. Only if I.could.time travel and go back and get it:smileyhappy:

I no longer have it in my favorites so I suspect it's gone as Conrad indicates.  Lots of spaces were unpublished sadly recently. It's still interesting to see that some are still off Navigator. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3266 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Bradley_Davis129 wrote:

I no longer have it in my favorites so I suspect it's gone as Conrad indicates.  Lots of spaces were unpublished sadly recently. It's still interesting to see that some are still off Navigator. 

Yea, that is true, but we still have the other spaces saved , so they never really left..some are are and some aren't.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (230 Views)
0 Likes