Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 05 2013
By: Shinobu-_-Sensui First Son 1 posts

playstion home hackers

19 replies 805 views Edited Jan 5, 2013

Just today at 1:57pm I received a message from someone on my list warning me to get of playstation home in 20 minutes because a friend of his is launching something onto the playstation home & that I should get off home soon or I might suffer something undesirable & I'm concerned about that.

Message 1 of 20 (805 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
25950 posts

Re: playstion home hackers

Jan 5, 2013

Have your friend report the person.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 2 of 20 (794 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32478 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Shinobu-_-Sensui wrote:

Just today at 1:57pm I received a message from someone on my list warning me to get of playstation home in 20 minutes because a friend of his is launching something onto the playstation home & that I should get off home soon or I might suffer something undesirable & I'm concerned about that.

tell your friend to stop being so gullible. :smileytongue:

Message 3 of 20 (782 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Shinobu-_-Sensui wrote:

Sounds like this guy is a Lamer not a hacker or something would have happen right?  It's no big deal just someone who wants everyone to think they are a hacker just let him or her be.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 4 of 20 (780 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3663 posts

Jan 5, 2013
Gotta love those wannabe 1337 HAX0RZ.
Message 5 of 20 (773 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2852 posts

Jan 5, 2013
;^) Smells like a fraudulent chain letter to me. Be cautious if you wish, but take such claims with a grain of salt, too.
Message 6 of 20 (758 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jan 5, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:
;^) Smells like a fraudulent chain letter to me. Be cautious if you wish, but take such claims with a grain of salt, too.

Its stupid!  Think about it "if" you had that kind of skill why would you "hack" Home?  There is nothing in Home...  You would more then likely hack PSN and to date there has only been one person or a group of people that have been able to do this.  So this is very, very unlikely to ever happen.

Also HOW DUMB would you have to be to tell people that your about to do a major hack?  HELLO!!!  When your at it why not also call up the cops tell them what your about to do and give them your home address.  :smileytongue:

Tell your friend if they ever see this Lamer again how did they do what they did?  lol.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 7 of 20 (717 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3030 posts

Jan 5, 2013

I'm not on my PS3 right now... but I assume all is well in Home then...  :smileywink:

Message 8 of 20 (678 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1992 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 5, 2013

Shinobu-_-Sensui wrote:

Indeed, It's usually nothing to be worried about when you hear things like this, so don't always be worried. Sony have a rather stable system now, and as was said, when someone says they're going to "Hack" home.. I would'nt take them very serous, this probably won't be the last time you hear something like this either.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 9 of 20 (662 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jan 5, 2013
All my wardrobe is missing and my avatar is naked. :smileysurprised:
Message 10 of 20 (655 Views)
0 Likes