May 06 2013
By: Riceangel First Son 6 posts

playstation 3 home users be able to buy more space in personal/ club spaces?

6 replies 308 views Edited May 6, 2013

Will there be any way that playstation 3 home users be able to buy more space in personal/ club spaces? Such as 100 more spaces for 99 cents, 200 more spaces for $1.99, or 300 spaces for $2.99.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: playstation 3 home users be able to buy more space in personal/ club spaces?

May 6, 2013

Lets not put a pricetag on any more core features, for the love of god :smileyindifferent:

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (297 Views)
PlayStation MVP
5248 posts

Re: playstation 3 home users be able to buy more space in personal/ club spaces?

May 6, 2013

Nope only 100 items can be placed in a personal space/club

KANE-FIRE

Twitter       Welcoming Committee  [INFO] Final Fantasy Type-0 HD    Youtube

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1487 posts

May 6, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

Lets not put a pricetag on any more core features, for the love of god :smileyindifferent:

I wish I could give you 100 kudos for that remark.

“Its like Home is on life support but what does it need? A new kidney? Heart transplant? Its is too weak to even go [through] such a procedure? and worst off the doctors wont even talk to us ..... Is there anything we can do to keep Home alive?” - TSUNADE1224

Home is a great idea, but someone forgot to hire an experienced pilot to fly this plane. - MysticMur

Anyone knows when we should be getting our keleidoscope hair back? - TSUNADE1224
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 6, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I wish I could give you 100 kudos for that remark.

Daw, I love you too Violet :heart: :smileytongue: Just one will do lol

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (253 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28994 posts

May 6, 2013

It's not a question of money but of memory. And I certainly agree core feature should be for everyone. Sadly I don't think we've seen the last of the PS Plus core related content.

Time will tell. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (245 Views)
Gaming Beast
1487 posts

May 6, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

It's not a question of money but of memory. And I certainly agree core feature should be for everyone. Sadly I don't think we've seen the last of the PS Plus core related content.

Time will tell. 

This is the last time I'm telling you not to make me give you kudos. (From now on I'm sneaking them in.)

“Its like Home is on life support but what does it need? A new kidney? Heart transplant? Its is too weak to even go [through] such a procedure? and worst off the doctors wont even talk to us ..... Is there anything we can do to keep Home alive?” - TSUNADE1224

Home is a great idea, but someone forgot to hire an experienced pilot to fly this plane. - MysticMur

Anyone knows when we should be getting our keleidoscope hair back? - TSUNADE1224
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (231 Views)
0 Likes