Dec 03 2012
By: HazeTheEpic Lombax Warrior 193 posts

platnum frame

5 replies 209 views Edited Dec 3, 2012
I just bought a platnum photo frame for 5 dollars and it doesnt even let you put pictures in it AND its too small. But it doesnt even have the put photo option . Just zoom and remove. How do i get a refund
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Re: platnum frame

Dec 3, 2012

HazeTheEpic wrote:
I just bought a platnum photo frame for 5 dollars and it doesnt even let you put pictures in it AND its too small. But it doesnt even have the put photo option . Just zoom and remove. How do i get a refund

Go to the suggestions thread and ask for a refund button to be included in Home.

Then, just press the refund button.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Dec 3, 2012
Wow
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8586 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Let_lt_Bleed wrote:
Go to the suggestions thread and ask for a refund button to be included in Home.

Then, just press the refund button.

Sony already has a no-refund deal going on so he or she can post as much as they want and it's not going to do anything.

As for the OP I'm sorry for you're lost.  But from here on in you should not buy anything tell you see it in someone else's Home space.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (149 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2922 posts

Re: platinum frame

[ Edited ]
Dec 3, 2012

Go here  http://support.us.playstation.com/app/contact_options

I'm not familiar with the item but is it actually listed as a picture frame?  If so than tell them you want to submit a ticket for a refund and that you purchased an item in home listed as a picture frame but its actually just a wall hanging.  If you call them, they will direct you back here and tell you to post, tell them you already have and if they cant help you ask to speak to someone else.  I've had more success getting reimbursements using the email feature.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (141 Views)
Gaming Beast
1224 posts

Dec 3, 2012

Yes, I bought the same frame and it was costly, thinking it would be the same size as the golden frame, as they looked the same in the viewer at the store, only to discover how puny it was and the fact that putting a picture in it is useless.

This is another example of how being able to view an item you are considering purchasing would be a great benefit to all of us.

And oh yea, and Refund? What is that? Don't believe it's in Sony's dictionary. LOL

If we took just five minutes, to recognize each others beauty, instead of attacking each other for our differences .............
Ellen Page
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (91 Views)
0 Likes