Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
29179 posts

Re: $ on Player Inspect

Sep 25, 2013

It does make you wonder why the purchasing process through player inspect is so much faster than the mall stores. So much more pleasant buying it this way. 

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 54 (266 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2773 posts

Sep 25, 2013

Tang_Ang Tactfully_Asked:

Danger_Dad wrote:

:^/ Haven't been keeping track. About five bucks or so.

You know what'd be neat, and encourage use of this even more? What if the inspectee got a commission? No a very large one, but one that rolled up every time someone buys stuff through inspecting him. Say, a couple of cents each time. This may also encourage some players to cross the penny gap and buy something for others to swaggerjack off of him....

Well, I'm not a shopaholic. I spent $ 2.98 for a black panther companion and a white polo shirt.

Anyway, would you like to meet me at a pizzeria after work tomorrow? I'd like to buy a pizza for your adorable son.

;^) Your treat? Why, thank you...!

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 54 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3225 posts

Sep 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

It does make you wonder why the purchasing process through player inspect is so much faster than the mall stores. So much more pleasant buying it this way. 

It sure does. When I did my first purchase I thought something was wrong when it happened so quick.

I immediately checked my inventory because I thought the purchase hadn't go through.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 54 (247 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29179 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 25, 2013

I got 5 separate items this morning – 4 tops and one animated shorts leggings and the entire process with the person changing took less time than having purchased one item in the mall which takes an eternity for it to clear checking purchased content. 

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 54 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3225 posts

Sep 25, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I got 5 separate items this morning – 4 tops and one animated shorts leggings and the entire process with the person changing took less time than having purchased one item in the mall which takes an eternity for it to clear checking purchased content. 

I think this will be the most preferred way of purchasing items from now on.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 54 (232 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9260 posts

Sep 25, 2013
I know I've been buying certain new items this way as well. I prefer how quick it is compared to normal mall shopping. BUT the player inspect option is very glitchy I find (after doing extensive research with it of course ;0).

For anyone reading this, at times player inspect will just 'conk out'.
What I mean by this is after a while of either just being in Home, or player inspecting alot (its hard to say which really) almost everything that isnt a reward starts saying 'not available' even with buyable items. The only solution I have found is to restart Home and go back at it again. Its a pain especially as Ive missed out on some things already when Player Inspect just 'conks out' :smileysad:
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 54 (214 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
469 posts

Sep 25, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

Tang_Ang Tactfully_Asked:

Danger_Dad wrote:

:^/ Haven't been keeping track. About five bucks or so.

You know what'd be neat, and encourage use of this even more? What if the inspectee got a commission? No a very large one, but one that rolled up every time someone buys stuff through inspecting him. Say, a couple of cents each time. This may also encourage some players to cross the penny gap and buy something for others to swaggerjack off of him....

Well, I'm not a shopaholic. I spent $ 2.98 for a black panther companion and a white polo shirt.

Anyway, would you like to meet me at a pizzeria after work tomorrow? I'd like to buy a pizza for your adorable son.

;^) Your treat? Why, thank you...!

I'd like to thank you for letting me inspect and swaggerjack your black kitty.

When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it’s only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That’s relativity.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 54 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
69 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Please does anyone have the GLOW BONES SKELLY BOB OR SUE SUITS? OR even just the tops to either one of these (sold separetly also) from Lockwood Oct. 2009/2010 I would love to inspect. I need item asap if possible please...Thank you

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 54 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
350 posts

Nov 3, 2013

I wanted to inspect the Drew Brees pink jersey for breast cancer awareness, but it said unavailable..I'd like to see that item available to purchase as it was made for awareness..

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 54 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4206 posts

Nov 3, 2013
ItsNatalie2208 Monster Hunter Oct 25

Add Comment Kudo 0

Please does anyone have the GLOW BONES SKELLY BOB OR SUE SUITS? OR even just the tops to either one of these (sold separetly also) from Lockwood Oct. 2009/2010 I would love to inspect. I need item asap if possible please...Thank you

I think i have the full bob suit, i will look when im on today. If so i will message you and you can inspect me if nobody has helped you out by then....
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 54 (110 Views)
0 Likes