Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 13 2013
By: dead-eye111 First Son 2 posts

novus prime rewards

11 replies 465 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

Hello all , i believe i am hellfighter games biggest customer. I am #2 in world at novus prime and #5 on the revenue board at home tycoon .These games of course all about the money you spend and the time you play . I JUST REACHED 100 MILLION POINTS AT NOVUS , The #1 PERSON AT NOVUS RECIEVED A GOLD MECH SUIT FOR REACHING A 100 MILL AND I AS OF YET HAVE NOT .This was a goal for me to get the suit at 1oo million and was wondering if or how i get it ? Even though im # 2 at novus my kill count is 3 times greater then the #1 person i own everything frome store on 2 accounts im commander ,tycoon i have well over a thousand dollars into it .Because the #1 person has multiple users playing on that acccount there score is out of this world. Many people are not playing novus or have quit playing it because of the fact that # 1 ON ANY OF THE leaderboards the # 1s family will not let them . Personally if i dont recieve the gold suit reward that all my freinds are asking if i recieved yet and exspected i to am considering quitting the game . I WISH THEY WOULD RESET THE LEADERBOARDS TO GIVE EVERYBODY THE CHANCE AGAIN TO BECOME #1 .

Message 1 of 12 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5583 posts

Re: novus prime rewards

Feb 13, 2013

I would shoot an E-Mail to Hellfire.

Message 2 of 12 (450 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1882 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I certainly don't want the leaderboard to be reseted. 

Kara was given the VERY rare Alpha Mech suit when she was FIRST to reach 100 millions. It was never stated anywhere that anyone reaching it would receive any prize. Maybe it's time you start playing just for fun...

And please... stop saying all her family play for her, blacklisting on here is not welcome. She only play a reasonable amount of hours every day. The only difference between her and us is she is doing this from day one and only took a few breaks.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 3 of 12 (437 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5583 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Kara was given the VERY rare Alpha Mech suit when she was FIRST to reach 100 millions. It was never stated anywhere that anyone reaching it would receive any prize. Maybe it's time you start playing just for fun...

And please... stop saying all her family play for her, blacklisting on here is not welcome. She only play a reasonable amount of hours every day. The only difference between her and us is she is doing this from day one and only took a few breaks.

You're the only one that mentioned a name.

Message 4 of 12 (434 Views)
Survivor
1882 posts

Feb 13, 2013

I was aware of that :smileywink:

Only put her "nickname", not the full name.

... also saying "number1 on novus board" kinda is giving a name

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 5 of 12 (426 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

So let me get this straight... your suggestion is that maybe it's time they start playing just for fun.... but you also don't want the leaderboards to get reset?!?!  Maybe you shoudl take your own advice, and start playing for fun, and stop playing for a leaderboard position... or if that's your idea of "fun" (certainly not mine - I got over caring about video game leaderboars back in middle school myself) maybe it's time you rethink what fun really means to you, and allow others to have fun as well.

#JustSaying

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 6 of 12 (378 Views)
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Why should the leader boards get reset?? Just because of one bitter man complains about one person. I'm sorry but the #1 person is a nice person, and the only reason #2 is upset is because she deleted him. Sorry but I've been deleted by a lot of people and I don't whine about it. And as far as people asking Deadeye about the mech suit HAHAHA I received a message from him the morning he passed 100 mil asking how to go about getting one. Seems to me someone can't get over the fact someone is better then him at a game. I stopped playing Novus because I couldn't handle the complaining  Deadeye did every time I was there. This almost seems like we are in High School again with the " I want what she has" OMG we are adults start acting like it!!!

Message 7 of 12 (308 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Jan 12, 2014

why not reset game .... complainer . the first person is nice person . endeed .......

Message 8 of 12 (166 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26115 posts

Jan 12, 2014

Why are you responding in a thread that's been inactive for seven months?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 9 of 12 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jan 12, 2014

sorry i didn't see it .

Message 10 of 12 (146 Views)
0 Likes