May 06 2013
By: geary33 Lombax Warrior 161 posts

new idea for PlayStation Home

8 replies 176 views Edited May 6, 2013

so i sat and thought of a pretty neat idea for PlayStation Home. i know there are places that offer limited fishing, but what about  public space that has a  huge lake and you can ride boats to fish with friends. my idea also includes a private space and a clubhouse on a big lake with a boat you can operate and fish. a fishing experience like no other, various rods,reels, and lures. catfish,largemouths, bass,crapie. hope sony looks at this. what better than fishing with a friend?

Official Geary33
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (176 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4373 posts

Re: new idea for PlayStation Home

May 6, 2013

Howdy!

That's a really good idea! I'd highly recommend you post that exact idea in the monthly Suggestion Thread. That way all of the community ideas are in one place and none get lost in the forum clutter.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (167 Views)
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

May 6, 2013
Do you think it may get picked? I mean your opinion, would you buy that space?
Official Geary33
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (162 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4373 posts

May 6, 2013

I wouldn't mind a space like that, as it's something fairly unique. But there are a large number of factors that go nto ideas being implemented, so whether it would be chosen or not I honestly don't know. Your best bet is to add it to the suggestions thread for consideration.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (142 Views)
Fender Bender
2841 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

That sounds like a really cool space idea, and I'd buy it if it was a personal space or club house. :manhappy:

But you have heard of the Waterfall Terrace personal space right? Because even though it is limited like you said, it still is an awesome space and the fishing game is pretty fun. I don't have the Go Fishing Tropical Island space yet, but despite it being really small, I heard the fishing game there is really fun too. So if you love fishing than don't pass up on these spaces.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

May 6, 2013
yes, i have been to them before. just a limited experience. if i was ever given a chance to make some places on home, i'd make you guys proud! i have tons of amazing and unique ideas in mind.
Official Geary33
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

May 6, 2013
Nice! Yeah sounds like a cool idea. I'd post it in suggestions thread. Never know:-)
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2841 posts

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

We all have a lot of good ideas for Home, but all you can really do is put your idea in the suggestion thread. If we all posted our ideas in the form of threads, then the forums would get way more crowded then it needs to be. But when using the suggestion thread if you really want the developers to take notice, then add some pics to go with your idea too. They encourage you to do that or your suggestion may get over-looked. And sometimes you see your idea being worked into something on Home.

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8475 posts

May 6, 2013

geary33 wrote:
Do you think it may get picked? I mean your opinion, would you buy that space?

very few idea's from the monthly Suggestion Thread ever get picked.  So you can try but it's unlikely your idea will be picked.  Thoes monthly suggestion posts seem to be dieing anyways.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (86 Views)
0 Likes