Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jul 03 2013
By: CMCSAVAGE Treasure Hunter 5356 posts
Online

nDreams: Masquerade Ball

[ Edited ]
39 replies 1039 views Edited Jul 3, 2013

Next Week the beautiful Masquerade Ball Range will be released; Ballroom Apartment, Clothing and Furniture.

 

proxy.jpg.png

 


Did someone say French Chateau or Crystal Seashores.  Give use something good like an underground dance club.





Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 40 (1,039 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
539 posts
 

Re: nDreams: Masquerade Ball

Jul 3, 2013

 

sweet , looks great. i welcome classic items & new personal spaces( more furniture ). hope its not filled with pre-placed items ...

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 40 (1,011 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
nDreams Developer
Registered: 06/07/2012
Offline
514 posts
 

Re: nDreams: Masquerade Ball

Jul 3, 2013

A couple of points that have already been raised...

 

"hope its not filled with pre-placed items..." - Nope :smileyhappy: go crazy with your decorating!

 

"why not give us something liek an underground club" - hold off a couple of months we might have something for you!

nDreams Digital Product Manager

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ndreamers
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joeydale13
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndreamers
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 40 (996 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
539 posts
 

Re: nDreams: Masquerade Ball

Jul 3, 2013

joey , does one of the outfits come in black? btw this looks like a setting from a old hammer studios film( the vampire lovers 1970 ) & im not saying this as a bad thing. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 40 (983 Views)
nDreams Developer
Registered: 06/07/2012
Offline
514 posts
 

Re: nDreams: Masquerade Ball

Jul 3, 2013

There are more regal looking outfits / clothing and also a gothic version also which is darker, so hopefulyl will be perfect for whatever you're thinking! The Ballroom itself is gorgeous, out artists have done an amazing job. Should be a promo video up later this week showing it off a bit more.

 

Joey

nDreams Digital Product Manager

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ndreamers
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joeydale13
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndreamers
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 40 (963 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
5356 posts
 

Re: nDreams: Masquerade Ball

Jul 3, 2013

nDreams_Joey wrote:

A couple of points that have already been raised...

 

"hope its not filled with pre-placed items..." - Nope :smileyhappy: go crazy with your decorating!

 

"why not give us something liek an underground club" - hold off a couple of months we might have something for you!


I might be dead in couple of months...hit by a bus or sumtin............tsssssssssssss:smileytongue:





Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 40 (958 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/28/2012
Online
5356 posts
 

Re: nDreams: Masquerade Ball

Jul 3, 2013

nDreams_Joey wrote:

There are more regal looking outfits / clothing and also a gothic version also which is darker, so hopefulyl will be perfect for whatever you're thinking! The Ballroom itself is gorgeous, out artists have done an amazing job. Should be a promo video up later this week showing it off a bit more.

 

Joey


Take my money now.....:smileysurprised:





Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 40 (953 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/08/2012
Offline
539 posts
 

Re: nDreams: Masquerade Ball

Jul 3, 2013

yes regal outfits and classic goth. can't ask for anything better. are there furniture sets as well?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 40 (943 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 01/17/2012
Online
3632 posts
 

Re: nDreams: Masquerade Ball

Jul 3, 2013

EDEA_KRAMER wrote:

joey , does one of the outfits come in black? btw this looks like a setting from a old hammer studios film( the vampire lovers 1970 ) & im not saying this as a bad thing. 


Its also kinda like "interview with a Vampire" looking

Embrace Tomorrow
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 40 (932 Views)
nDreams Developer
Registered: 06/07/2012
Offline
514 posts
 

Re: nDreams: Masquerade Ball

Jul 3, 2013

There are a few furniture items yes; Ornate Rug, Chaise Longue, Ornate Table, Ornate Chair.

 

Before Release I'll get a list of everything, and also some of the key prices so you guys have all the info needed :smileyhappy:

 

 

nDreams Digital Product Manager

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ndreamers
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/joeydale13
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ndreamers
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 40 (921 Views)