Jun 08 2013
By: MrFirstPlayer Uncharted Territory 1397 posts

my favorite new must have boxed and ready

6 replies 636 views Edited Jun 8, 2013
I'd recommend to anyone the Box Beats Bundle... I have very much enjoyed these active music items. There are a variety of styles offered in the bundle including techno, rock and relaxation. Each has the option to play all, shuffle play and volume controls. I also like that the music fills the majority of the space. I have been very satisfied with this purchase and have favorited them in my active items inventory. I give the BoxBeats Bundle two definate and whole hearted thumbs up. ^^
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (636 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Re: my favorite new must have boxed and ready

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

Hey Mister,

I havent had a chance to say hi to you since you came back. I had you on my firends list all this time but deleted you to make room for other pepople. I think litterally a few dys later you came back. (I thought you were done with home) Any ways if you want to add me again that would make me happy... lol. I remember you helping me out and getting me a bunch of rewards and schooling me on how to get some myself. Any whooo... add me again if you like.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (618 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1397 posts

Jun 8, 2013
Consider yourself added friend :
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (594 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1817 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

I own one of the old box beat (rock 1). 

I was considering buying the bundle as I love the concept. Simple, cheap and efficient. Best of all, you can discover preety good band you would never heard of otherwise. 

The only problem I had with my old box beat was the size. Huge might look good in some places but it's not always easy to work with.

Ok, you got a sale Mr.1st :smileywink:

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1397 posts

Jun 9, 2013
Good news.... they are much smaller and fir easily into most decor themes. I hope you too enjoy them :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1397 posts

Jun 9, 2013
Fit*
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
597 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 9, 2013

I like the boxbeats also (I have the original Dance 1); FYI only the owner can activate and operate them unlike Juggernaut / Loot music items, so they usually aren't great for clubhouses.

The minis bundle is a good value at $6.99, as each has about a dozen tracks. Especially if you don't have any music items as yet.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (504 Views)