Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 48 (334 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4170 posts

Re: its about mic and mods.

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2012

I can't believe people still think having a moderator randomly appear once a report is filed is possible and sustainable for any company. Imagine how many moderators would be needed for that, and how much money that would cost them.  Just because someone is crouching in your private area.

Btw, this is not a hate post even though you will probably take it as one.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 48 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2949 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

I always knew you guys were pathathic lol.  What does that mean anyway lol? I think its time the mods keep a eye on that board. This kind of slander is funny to look at. But way beyond the pale and should never be tolerated period.

If somebody has a beef with a community member they should bring it on here. Not this backstabbing cowardly nonsense. Is there a report function on that board?

Image removed.

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 48 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4426 posts

Jul 27, 2012

strider367 wrote:

I always knew you guys were pathathic lol.  What does that mean anyway? I think its time the mods keep a eye on that board. This kind of slander is funny to look at. But way beyond the pale and should not be tolerated period.

If somebody has a beef with a community member they should bring it on here. Not this backstabbing cowardly nonsense...

Ha... So funny....

ldrr

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 48 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

strider367 wrote:

I always knew you guys were pathathic lol.  What does that mean anyway lol? I think its time the mods keep a eye on that board. This kind of slander is funny to look at. But way beyond the pale and should never be tolerated period.

If somebody has a beef with a community member they should bring it on here. Not this backstabbing cowardly nonsense. Is there a report function on that board?

Image removed.

:smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent:

sword-art-online
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 48 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1002 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

Nah, it wasn't him on an alt, but it was a friend of his (I censored out everyone that isn't involved at this moment.).

Image removed.

OMG, certain members of this Forum were accused of cussing?

Well, gee whizz, if that is true, I am most certainly going to cover my ears as I read their posts

Mikes are great real handy for people who are having a fast paced discussions.

Now, I myself prefer a keyboard, so that I may proofread my typing b4 I hit "enter", and delete all the plans I made for freezing, stalking, bullying, lying, cussing, and lunch with the Devil

See, BeeFraid, I didn't even mention your name; aren't you proud of me :smileyhappy:

photo the_Lil.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 48 (209 Views)
Lombax Warrior
87 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Please understand that there are a limited number of moderators to deal with situations... and there are THOUSANDS of reports filed daily in PlayStation Home... if someone is being offensive on a mic... mute works WONDERS!!! the same can be said for ignore for people that get annoying in text... having privacy settings can also avoid having ppl send you nasty XMB messages and random FRs... block has it's limits and is laggy to use on home... as where ignore and mute are quick and easy... and what's REAL fun about putting some nasty troll on ignore and telling them... is watching the fool stand all up on your avatar... as if they're trying to PM you.... always the subject of good laughs on PSH... So, don't let the nasty trolls get you down... USE TROLL-BE-GONE!!! (mute/ignore them) LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 48 (199 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jul 27, 2012

lol.gif

STEALIN IT !

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 48 (179 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Jul 27, 2012

Sharakon wrote:
@Brises Yep its called the "CIRCLE" button

Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 48 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2012

Melpoe wrote:

Grand_Moff wrote:

bfear333 wrote:

so i was reading this good forum... im pretty sure the mods didnt like what he said... but give him props for speaking his mind.  here is the clean and small version of what he said along with a few words of my own.   people said that we need to take away microphones off on pshome.  with 3 people its okey... but in large groups you get hate and all thay stuff he mention.  lol.  He also said the mods are not doing a good job,  i feel like all mod who are not undercover should be right there when we report... and then they should get back to us.... not the results, but that our reports have been looked at.  He mention alot of stuff.   well discuss this with yourselfs and try to keep my name out of your mouths cause its not about me.  its about the topic.  which i didnt even personally say, he did.  lol.  

Taking a break from blacklisting me and other frequent forumers on the Home Activity Wall under an alt account?

I thought it would be Gunz, until I saw his name was listed up on there, too.

Nah, it wasn't him on an alt, but it was a friend of his (I censored out everyone that isn't involved at this moment.).

Image removed.

Yeah my name was in his lil parade list also...and suddebly I started getting friend requests out the sky blue. I noticed when I finally found time later to reply, many of them no longer had avatars so what does that tell you ?

Besides the fact that everyday its a new person posting basically the same thing since this last weekend.

Ive taken to replying to the friend requests hours later after checking to see if they have avatars when I first get the message and there always are. If after a few hours the avatars suddenly vanish I just send a picture of someone and their knife collection

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 48 (164 Views)