Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 08 2013
By: COLONEL-KFC- Splicer 43 posts

inFamous reaper costume being made available again.

8 replies 419 views Edited May 8, 2013

"Really want to see the old Reaper costume from inFamous in Home again for sale this time: we will include this reward in the Twitter International Competition we are currently organising. "

Source: http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/Most-Wanted-Feedback/td-p/18528216

loL wow, wonder if this means they are bringing back other costumes.

Message 1 of 9 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
4987 posts

Re: inFamous reaper costume being made available again.

May 8, 2013

I think this is a limited thing. It won't be put back in the store but probably handed out to winners as a redeem code and it probably won't be many who get it.

This was brought up a while ago now and nothing has ever came of it anyway so it might not even happen. Not like we haven't heard a million and one broken promises.....

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0 

Message 2 of 9 (383 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

May 8, 2013
Um, no.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 3 of 9 (349 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 8, 2013
^ you still play UC3? :smileysurprised:
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 4 of 9 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

May 8, 2013
Nope! Got tired of that darn game! c: I play home nowadays.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 5 of 9 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 8, 2013
^ Ah okay. Yeah I was gonna say I hardly see you posting over at the UC3 forums anymore. I got a bit tired of it too so I know how it is. I found myself getting frustrated with MP rather than having fun so I quit.

Home's alright, been gaming a lot lately but I pop in now and then to see what's been added. Some interesting things lately.

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 6 of 9 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

May 8, 2013
Same! That patch 1.15 looked interesting, but I was way too lazy to crank up UC3 and try it out. The game frustrates me too much. You know...with all the blindfire and the crazy wack and roll business. lol
I like waffles
Message 7 of 9 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 8, 2013
^ Pretty much. I was decent with the AK up until they destroyed the G-mal, then everyone went to M9 + ROF mod. That's when things changed. There's no way I shouldn't be able to gun down someone before they can blindfire and melee me first -_-

Message 8 of 9 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
30 posts

May 8, 2013

I remember seeing some users in those outfits, they were pretty sweet! It'd be nice if they actually did bring the outfit back or even sold it. If I'm not mistaken a few years back, I believe either pre-ordering Scott Pilgrim or buying the game on PS Store earned you a black T-shirt, then about a week or two later they actually sold the same shirt for $0.99.

Message 9 of 9 (259 Views)
0 Likes