Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
12198 posts

Re: i will not report you

Dec 7, 2008

egneveR wrote:
False reporters who report for stupid crap should be banned themselves

For sure, would be hard to root them out though.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 48 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2063 posts

Dec 7, 2008
I don't know where you guys live, but as for my I live in AMERICA....  We have a thing called a Constitution that allows for freedom of speech with no restrictions!  Sure their are Aholes on home but they have mute buttons so use em....  I don't wanna be running around home with a bunch of snitches when I'm trying to not take live so seriously..  Racial slurs are bad words only when a different race uses them then their own??? Is there any logic in this?  I don't give a dam whether your white black mexican or whatever, don't be a effin hypocrite and talk to your homies and use the word and find it offensive when someone else does being it in a bad context or not.....  If you wanna ban the word BAN THE WORD not the CONTEXT of it.... Do you realize how idiotic some people are?
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 48 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Dec 7, 2008

JHEATED5 wrote:
I don't know where you guys live, but as for my I live in AMERICA....  We have a thing called a Constitution that allows for freedom of speech with no restrictions!  Sure their are Aholes on home but they have mute buttons so use em....  I don't wanna be running around home with a bunch of snitches when I'm trying to not take live so seriously..  Racial slurs are bad words only when a different race uses them then their own??? Is there any logic in this?  I don't give a dam whether your white black mexican or whatever, don't be a effin hypocrite and talk to your homies and use the word and find it offensive when someone else does being it in a bad context or not.....  If you wanna ban the word BAN THE WORD not the CONTEXT of it.... Do you realize how idiotic some people are?

Oh, how I wish this were true.  I think it was covered about yelling "Fire" in a theatre, or "Bomb" on a plane.  But, we all know there are MANY more instances where you can't say certain things.  There are laws that govern speech everywhere we look.  Ever listen to the radio, and hear one of the DJ's say something "bad" about the president, only to hear "snow" afterwards?  I have.  Freedom of speech is pretty much gone.  The Constitution and The Bill of Rights have been skewn to work for certain people.  Yes, the original document is "What we stand by", but really, where is our freedom of speech?

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 48 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2238 posts

Dec 7, 2008
same
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 48 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12198 posts

Dec 7, 2008

JHEATED5 wrote:

LOL well, some live in Canada, some I have seen come in here that live in France or Mexico for that matter lol, I know its the NA forums but I dont think thats going to stop them lol.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 48 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
913 posts

Dec 7, 2008

oceanic_6 wrote:

Wow, I opened up a big can of worms here. Sweet.

For the record, racism is extremely funny, and anyone who disagrees probly only associates with ppl of the same race as themselves not witnessing real racism firsthand.

I live in the south & i see it all the time. Blacks hate whites, whites hate mexicans, mexicans don't speak english, but i'm pretty sure they hate some group or another. I just sit back & laugh at all of them bc i think we all know that if another human being were in a life threatening situation, like a car wreck or something, regardless of race every single person would do what they could to help out their fellow human. Thats why its funny to me, i know its just ppl frontin, and/or being ignant.

You've proved your ignorance beyond reasonable doubt, and with this comment alone you should be banned. I find it quite disturbing that you find any part of racism the least bit humorous. I hope someone will report this fool. Im sick just reading this garbage. And the stupid thing is..he knew what he was doing throwing the race comment in the original message. He made a small point with cussing. But he knew that the race msg was going to be the highlight of his responses. And to the comedy aspect..however brought up chris rock and richard pryor. Depending on what aspect of their comedy your referring to. It could be downright tasteless and wrong. Or it could be completely innocent. Both comedians had a knack for making the everyday funny. They would point out obvious differences in behaviors they believe were associated with a certain race, and make it funny. But racism entails prejudice, and placing a race superior to another. as far as I know...neither were racist, but many bring up race. You make me sick...absolutly nauseous.

oceanic_6 wrote:

Wow, I opened up a big can of worms here. Sweet.

For the record, racism is extremely funny, and anyone who disagrees probly only associates with ppl of the same race as themselves not witnessing real racism firsthand.

I live in the south & i see it all the time. Blacks hate whites, whites hate mexicans, mexicans don't speak english, but i'm pretty sure they hate some group or another. I just sit back & laugh at all of them bc i think we all know that if another human being were in a life threatening situation, like a car wreck or something, regardless of race every single person would do what they could to help out their fellow human. Thats why its funny to me, i know its just ppl frontin, and/or being ignant.

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 48 (5 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11160 posts

Dec 7, 2008

JHEATED5 wrote:
I don't know where you guys live, but as for my I live in AMERICA....  We have a thing called a Constitution that allows for freedom of speech with no restrictions! 
don't be a effin hypocrite and talk to your homies and use the word and find it offensive when someone else does being it in a bad context or not....  

Hate to break it to you but we don't have nearly as freedom of speach as you might think. You can get arrested for shouting "FIRE!" in a theatre, you can get sued for slander and libel, you can get sued for plaguerism, you can go to jail for making threats, you can get arrested for hate speach, you can get arrested for graffeti (sp?), you can get arrested for saying you want to kill the Pres, you can go to jail in some areas of the country for cussing (them there's called fighting words), so no, you don't have quite as much freedom in that regards.

I will agree with that second part though. If you are going to use a word that is offensive with your homies, don't get pissed when someone uses it too. Why is it ok for one group to use it within their own group, yet offensive when another group uses it. Either it's offensive or you're being two faced.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 48 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8066 posts

Dec 7, 2008

oceanic_6 wrote:

To all the people that get offended at the slightest little thing someone says, I say "Lighten up."

There are too many people running around saying  "I'll report you. " I am scared too say what I really feel for fear of being reported.

We're all grown ups here & one of the great things about being a grown up is being able to use profanity. I f-ing love it!

But apparently these self-appointed Home Cleaners aren't able to handle the occasional s---, f---, or b-tch. Home is a fairly large area, so if your sensitive ears can't handle the harsh language of grown-ups you are perfectly free to move the f--- elsewhere.

Now I have noticed some racial slurs being thrown around in Home, and while I personnaly would not do that, i do find it kinda funny. But if people report that kind of stuff then a lot of the funniest people will get banned, & free speech will be nonexistant in my beloved Home.

There I've said my piece. I also think it would be cool to have a "flip the bird" action.

On the contrary. Profane language is bleeped out of HOME for a reason and its not so that you could find creative ways to spell them out. There is absolutely no excuse whatsoever to use language your not suppose to be using. If you catch someone abusing the system then you have every right to report them. 

And Im locking this thread because it is neither acceptable nor funny to use racial slurs and language. 

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 48 (5 Views)