Apr 25 2007
By: DimeMecka First Son 14 posts

i think its time for sony to get on the ball!

32 replies 5 views Edited Apr 25, 2007
I think its time for Sony to stop getting ran all over but th wii this is crazy  Nintendo is kicking sonys ass thats bad. and the deal with all sonys games being released to the xbox and wii whats the deal with that i mean come on sony made alot of the game developers be were they are today. So i thin Sony really needs to start getting with the program and get some of the developers in lock down to only release game for PS3 ONLY!!!!!!
Message 1 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2973 posts

Re: i think its time for sony to get on the ball!

Apr 25, 2007
Thats gonna be hard to do since most companies are loosing money by going just exclusive so thats why so many are jumping ship an going to other systems. Its all about the mighty dollar now an not the quality of the game
Message 2 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Apr 25, 2007
And one other thing im sick of playing the same old games TW 07,Resistance,and Motor Storm the onlg games that are worth playing over!!!!!
Message 3 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Apr 25, 2007
I know its sucks i mean im all about every little detail in a game the more real the more im into playing more that once you know ,Hopefully This Warhawk Game is good if not well i dont know!!
Message 4 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2973 posts

Apr 25, 2007
Well the word is Sony has the games but wont release them until a certain number of people buy the system but all in all the great games wont be released until the later part of this year
Message 5 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Apr 25, 2007

Playboi2778 wrote:
Thats gonna be hard to do since most companies are loosing money by going just exclusive so thats why so many are jumping ship an going to other systems. Its all about the mighty dollar now an not the quality of the game

Playboi2778

Do you really have to have such tiny fonts ?  I can't read a gaddamm thing you write (lol)
Message 6 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Apr 25, 2007
Wrong section. This is playstation home, the new online network feature.

P.S
In before the lock!
Message 7 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Apr 25, 2007
Well i hope that is true because i know 3 more people that are going to get the PS3 with in 2 weeks so hopefully they start selling ,but i know about 4 pepole who went a bought a 360 insted of a PS3 just because of the games and they used to be die hard Sony!!!
Message 8 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Apr 25, 2007
Crap my bad !!!! lol yeah this is the apartment thing
Message 9 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Apr 25, 2007
it seems convenient that sony says they have games but are waiting until more people  buy the system.  if they release the games wont that make people buy the system?  i dont see it working the other way around. who would buy a system that has no games?  i think thats just an excuse for pushing all the games back. i like this thread "GET ON THE BALL!!!" im tired of playing resistance.
there is a light at the end of the tunnel
Message 10 of 33 (5 Views)
0 Likes