Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
3380 posts

Re: i think its time for sony to get on the ball!

Apr 29, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

vash_tigang wrote:
but u gotta admit that gears of war was sure good with the graphics. But that's about the least game that was ever released for microsoft.

But you have to admit that Resistance, Motorstorm, Genji, F.E.A.R, Oblivions, and Virtua Tennis have good graphics, especially because the Playstation 3 actually has a HDMI output

Well I didnt wanna get off topic cuz this is the HOME forum, so I made a post about games in general over here if you guys wanna read it:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3&thread.id=1470835

Message Edited by ***007PorscheGT*** on 04-28-2007 05:31 PM
=====oo7PorscheMGS=====

"Men do less than they ought, unless they do all that they can." ~ Thomas Carlyle.

*** PS: People who camp a loss because they are too AFRAID to come out and FIGHT... people that don't RUSH over to HELP when their TEAMMATES are in a gunfight, and people who BACK OUT when they encounter a CHALLENGE and LEAVE their CLAN / FRIENDS behind in a room disadvantaged.... shouldn't be playing TEAM games, because they obviously don't know what the word TEAM is all about. REAL gamers+teammates+friends only please.***
Message 31 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

Apr 29, 2007
lol...
hit counter
Message 32 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

Apr 29, 2007

***007PorscheGT*** wrote:

Shnozzle wrote:

vash_tigang wrote:
but u gotta admit that gears of war was sure good with the graphics. But that's about the least game that was ever released for microsoft.

But you have to admit that Resistance, Motorstorm, Genji, F.E.A.R, Oblivions, and Virtua Tennis have good graphics, especially because the Playstation 3 actually has a HDMI output

Well I didnt wanna get off topic cuz this is the HOME forum, so I made a post about games in general over here if you guys wanna read it:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3&thread.id=1470835

Message Edited by ***007PorscheGT*** on 04-28-2007 05:31 PM

That's a well put together thread, Porsche
Message 33 of 33 (1 View)
0 Likes